Color Inspiration: Smooch Accent Ink
Our color journey continues with Smooch Accent Ink. These cute little bottles of color pack quite a punch. Smooch Accent Ink is a pearlized paint. It works wonderfully on paper, chipboard, acrylic, wood, clay and more.
As with my other Color Inspiration classes, we will be exploring different mediums for using Smooch Accent Ink, we will make tons of samples and then take those samples and turn them into cards and tags.
This beginner's class is designed to help you get started using this medium. By the end of the class you will:
- Learn how to store your Smooch Accent Inks.
- Learn how they interact with different types of paper and other mediums.
- Create background papers and samples for class projects.
- Learn to use Smooch Accent Ink with stamps.
Lesson One:Samples, samples and more samples. We will work with:
- Card Stock
- Pattern Paper
- Old Book Paper
- Hot/Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Glossy Paper
- And MORE!
Course Length: 2 Lessons
This is a self-paced workshop. All lessons are available upon enrollment. Classroom contains over 100 minutes of video instruction, printable PDF files, forum and gallery.
Smooch Accent Ink: Supply List