1 payment of $129.99 (reg $169.99) or
3 payments of $49.99
(offer valid through 4/30/19)
Shazzy Fitness is the #1 faith-based dance workout program.
We were named one of the "Top Workouts of the Year" in the Chicago Sun-Times and have been featured in SHAPE, Chicago Tribune, Workout Trends, Examiner and the Christian Broadcasting Network. Learn more about Shazzy Fitness on our website at ShazzyFitness.com
It's not the same without you :)
Are you ready to begin changing lives with a new ministry or ready to add a fun, faith-based component to your existing fitness class?
This course can be completed in as fast as 6 hours, depending on your personal learning style.
Our workouts can be customized to all ages and fitness levels. The family-friendly routines are perfect for health fairs, conventions, elementary schools, public libraries, Seniors Ministry events and outreach affairs. Our videos have also been approved by the Dove Foundation as "Family-Approved".
NO INSTRUCTOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
If you would like to bring our unique brand of faith-based dance fitness to your community, school or ministry group - and take our self-paced class from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule...
This course is for YOU!
Becoming an instructor is stress-free, convenient and EASY :)
Online Workshop Includes:
- Online video instruction led by our top-notch professional choreographers
- Free music downloads from our DVDs including our signature Christian workout song, "I'm a Believer"
- Free workout videos ("A Time to Dance" & "In the Beginning" - streaming only)
- 2-year license with printable certificate.
- Lifetime access to this online training course as long as your status as an instructor remains current.
- License to use Shazzy Fitness original choreography
- Eligible to receive new & original dance routines every month (optional "Choreo Club", separate fee)
- Online quiz and practical exam with 100% pass-rate (retake until you pass)
- Participants who do not complete the training within 1 year from the enrollment date will be subject to a $100 training re-activation fee.