Mindful Clutter Clearing
A four-week journey to a more spacious home
January 15 - February 12, 2016
If you are struggling with clutter in your home, but need more support and encouragement than a book or article can give you, Mindful Clutter Clearing is for you! This is a powerful opportunity to make a change in your life for the better; gain space, time, and clarity in your home and life; and form lasting connections with a supportive and nurturing group of people who are working towards the same goals.
During this four-week e-course, we will delve deeply into the emotional reasons behind the clutter in your home and life, take action clearing the clutter through weekly homework assignments, and get one-on-one advice and feedback through a supportive, private Facebook group.
The Mindful Clutter Clearing e-course is for you if:
- You have clutter you want desperately to let go of, but sorting through complicated feelings (of guilt, fear, disappointment, or nostalgia) stops you from following through
- You’ve read books and articles on clutter clearing, but can’t seem to move from inspiration to action
- You feel that support and one-on-one advice would really help you let go of clutter, but don’t want to shell out the moolah on a personal organizer (who may not ‘get’ the emotional side of things anyway)
- You feel ready to make a major change in your life and living space, and make room for new, beautiful experiences to enter
- You want to finally say goodbye to the things in your home that are no longer serving you
What you get:
- 4 full weeks of instruction and community support, from January 15 - February 12, 2016
- New lessons posted each day (M-F) on the private class blog
- 24/7 access to the course website, so you can read and revisit the materials when it’s convenient for you
- Lifetime access to the private Mindful Clutter Clearing Facebook group
- Individual support and advice from classmates and me, your teacher, when you post to the Facebook group
- Weekly homework assignments that get you decluttering … and accountability to get them done because you will be asked to turn them in!
- Weekly podcasts tailored to the needs of our group — this will be an opportunity to address questions that have come up each week
- Personal connections with classmates that I hope will continue to grow and flourish long after the class ends, with continued participation in the Facebook group
- 2 beautiful downloads: a printable PDF journal, and course workbook where you can reflect more deeply on topics covered in class
- Inspiring interviews with special guests to bring new insights to your decluttering journey
- Continued access to the course website after the course ends, and a downloadable ebook packed with all of the lessons, assignments, and journaling prompts
Please note that by registering for this e-course you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined; please take a moment to read through them before signing up. Due to the nature of the class, no refunds will be given. For more information and a complete course outline, please visit my website.
I look forward to seeing you in class!