Summer Sale Spectacular: All Workshops 50% Off!
When one hears the word texture......most people think bulk. But does it need to be lumpy bumpy?
As a design principle, texture is defined as something we can feel or touch in our design. But can we visually create a feeling without touching?
Texture is meant to add appeal, interest and depth to a design. It can take a 'flat' project and make it pop. Join me as we explore the world of texture.
By the end of the workshop, students will:
- Have a clear understanding of what texture is and why it is important to over all design.
- Add texture to their designs without adding bulk.
- Create a variety of textures using acrylic mediums and paint.
- Learn ways to add texture using a variety additives and embossing techniques.
- Receive a workbook to keep ideas and samples for future reference.
- Create a variety projects using the techniques learned during the workshop.
- Lesson One: Texture Theory and Texture Without Bulk
- Lesson Two: Texture Through Acrylic Mediums and Paint
- Lesson Three: Texture Through Additives and Embossing
The course will include a variety of completes projects, including tag art and cards. Techniques can be used on a wide variety of paper crafting projects.
Course Length: 3 Lessons
Course Start Date: Immediately (This is a self-paced workshop, all content will be available once payment has been received.)
Classroom Includes: Videos, PDF Tutorials, Forum and Gallery. This workshop contains 25 video demonstrations with 228 minutes of video instruction.
The Designer's Toolbox: Texture-Supply List
Created byJeri Parks