Corporate Event Budgeting - We are currently updating this course. Thanks for your patience.
How To Ensure You Develop a Realistic Trade Show Budget?
With The Easy Budgeting & Planning Template, Comes With Completed Budget!
Receive a solid, working budget template applicable for any trade show, meetings or event of any size and style.
This budget template can also be used for event planning, conferences and seminars. It also come with budgetary analysis to help you assess and control costs for future trade shows and events.
- Working Budget (Excel)
- Budget Breakdown w/Analysis (Excel)
- Best Practice Tip Sheet (Word)
- Hotel Negotiation Tip Sheet (Word)
- Five (5) Lessons : Planning, Budgeting, Contingency and Measurement
WHAT YOU GET!
BUDGET TEMPLATE READY FOR DOWNLOAD: You receive immediate access to the excel document for you to build your event or trade show and stay on track with your budget.
5-DAY COURSE LESSON: Proven lessons from years of event planning for local and global events, best practices and expanded topics on budgeting.
BONUS DOWLOADS: Plus, you receive Best Practic Tips Sheet and Negotiation Tips for Hotels. Two additional downloads to help you feel more confident in the world of event planning.
By using the Trade Show Budget Template you...
- Save time and money because you can start your own budget right now based directly on an industry standard
- Immediately see the exact budget breakdown required for your own events
- Properly present your plan in the exact format clients and senior management will support for approval and win you contracts
- Start your marketing plan immediately because you can access and download this plan online right now