Find Your Way in a Time of Uncertainty
Just like any mythical hero, all is well until it isn't. A dread diagnosis, a scary doctor visit, a life-threatening health challenge - all will change your life, the way you live, and have a similar effect on those around you that you know and love.
The Covid-19 Flexibility Tools course offers a simple four themed path for healing from crises based upon the Team Positive approach.
In this online course you will learn how to:
- Rediscover serenity in the midst of your anxiety and pain
- Find balance in the midst of uncertainty and chaos
- Lean into difficult emotions as a source of wisdom and direction
- Find fulfillment, even when you can't get what you want
- Emerge stronger from this challenge than you were before
Take a journey to the heart of being human and learn to really change who you are and how you relate to the world from the inside.
The 4 Themes
Awareness Openness Engagement Community
Each week consists of activities supporting these four important themes. They shouldn't take longer than 15-20 minutes to complete and can be done at any time after their release.
- On Monday - Join in with a short guided mindfulness video to become more effective at unhooking from a difficult experience and being more present in the moment.
- On Wednesday - Read and answer a question designed to broaden your perspective, deepen your understanding and develop your awareness.
- On Friday - Get familiar with or review a new concept or skill and try to apply this tool over the next few days to get the most benefit from it.
Each day also offers you the opportunity to belong to and help shape the community by leaving questions, thoughts, and suggestions in the comment section below for each day.
Engaging like this also provides a sense of belonging even when you are away from the course and builds a sense of community in your mind no matter where you go!
Starts Monday December 14th, 2020
Although if you register sooner, you will get a more in depth overview of the program.
This program will run over the holidays. It was done like that with intention due to the unusual set of circumstances. There is no pressure to participate and you can always circle back once the holidays are done.
Use this tool as you need it and Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it as soon as it comes out take things slow. It's your choice!
What I decide that I no longer want to be part?
Just send me a private e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will remove you from the course. You can rejoin at any time.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Why are you doing this?
In a nutshell... I can only see so many people over the duration of the week, more than have been reaching out. So, I pulled the best I could offer off the shelves and put it here to help us all (myself included) get through this unprecedented event.
How much does it cost?
Right now, I am offering this program for free. I do this because it is new and a little rough around the edges and because I know its needed. All I ask is that if you join, you give some feedback to improve the experience for all involved.