About The Class And What You Will Learn
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Do you keep feeling like you are hitting a brick wall no matter how many times you try?
- Do you want to achieve your greatest potential in life or business?
- Are there repeating patterns that keep you down
- Do you need a place to start to get organized and have some accountability?
Before you begin with any of the marketing classes we offer here, start with this one. It will save you a great deal of time. We need to get through inner blocks before going further.
This course is not just for those marketing their business. Need direction? This class is an excellent start. In it you will learn:
- What is your heart's desire, and how can you achieve it?
- Why do some people keep having the same difficulties? How do we get beyond that to get what we need and want?
- Set up goals and tricks to make them work.
- You will love the special tools that will help you to organize your thoughts for business and personal growth.
- The course introduces you to an exceptional resource and helper.
- Visualization is good, but you may be wasting your time without these extra parts to the practice.
- Add the last ingredient explored in this class to your business or life plans, and it promises to offer you happiness and fulfillment in whatever you do.
- This class should be a primer for any of the other courses on marketing. It is also a primer to "The Zen of Business And Carving a Creative and Happy Life."
- On top of all of that, you will have access to the private group on Facebook so you can share with students, get further feedback from instructors, and not feel alone on your journey.
Introduction to Your Instructor
Instructor Bridgette Mongeon
This class is going to be an exciting journey, and I'm so glad you are here. You have taken the first steps to make a difference in your life, business, and career.
Throughout my career, I have taught these steps to artists and small businesses. It is one of my favorite things to teach, as it helps people understand themselves and overcome difficulties. It helps people become unstuck and helps them drill down and clarify what they want and how to get it. You may be quite surprised by what comes out in this class. I not only teach these techniques, but I use them in my business and personal life every day. I have been doing them for years and am still amazed at how they influence me and what they teach me. We all have goals and dreams. Others might have a yearning to change, become happier in what they are doing, or see advances.
Throughout the other courses offered here, you will gain incredible tools to advance and achieve. Sometimes we don't get where we want to go because we are not sure what we want, and other times we are our own worst enemy, unconsciously sabotaging our efforts. All the tools in the world won't make a difference until we get this inline. That is why we must first take this step to Get Into the Mindset of Marketing. The tools you learn here can go much further than just helping you further yourself in your business or art career. It can help you to achieve happiness in life and can also filter into your relationships. The tools presented in Getting Into the Mindset of Marketing are the basis of the new book The Zen of Business and Carving a Creative and Happy Life. And I hope to offer more of them at a later date. I'm so excited you are taking this journey into self-exploration and being the best you that you can be. I hope you will share some of your accomplishments on the private Facebook Group Marketing in the Arts and Small Business. Anyone who completes these marketing classes gets access to this group. You don't have to feel alone on your journey. Feel free to ask questions there and you will most certainly be inspired by others who have taken the class. Also, don't forget to tag me on Instagram and Twitter.
Table of Contents
What Others Are Saying About Bridgette's Marketing Classes
Your presentation is chock full of new concepts, ideas and information and can be useful to people with a variety of educational backgrounds.— Jon Picker - Registered art therapist and artist-Houston
I left the room with the certainty that if fame and fortune were going to be mine, it would only occur if I took the bull by the horns, and you showed me not only where the bull was but how to get the horns, as well. Besides your ebullient enthusiasm, which is highly contagious, you also shared with us lucky attendees really practical steps to getting where we want to go. I left the lecture with a suitcase of ideas.— Mary Erbert Artist-Houston
This workshop is a necessity for every practicing artist and student. I commend Ms. Mongeon on the development of such a resource.
Professor David Hickman- University of Houston— Former President Houston Society of Illustrators
Materials You Will Need
The only tools you will need for this course are:
- A pen,
- A notebook
- A willing heart to step into the best you that you can be.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Your class will be available for three months. However, you will continue to have access to the private Facebook group indefinitely. Your accountability to yourself and your goals starts here. Give yourself a deadline. In fact your first assignment will be to write what you want to get out of this class and date it. It is time to get busy and make your dreams a reality. With all that said, life does happen, if you need more time please email. I can always reconsider, but it is very important not to hold that as a way out. There is accountability here.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. I'm sorry the classes are not refundable. Please let me know why you are unhappy. I would certainly like to hear your reason.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.