*This course is currently being edited, but it is open for enrollment so that you may work on the lessons as they become available*
*I will communicate with you weekly to ensure that you are aware of all updates and get the most out of the course*
*Once you pay for the course, you will receive lifetime access to all lessons and updates*
A diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder can be daunting. As a mental health specialist, being diagnosed with BPD in 2019 deeply impacted my life. Having worked in the mental health field, I am familiar with the negativity, oppression, and discrimination surrounding those impacted by BPD, including their loved ones.
My experience with the lack of unbiased, educated care and information available for individuals experiencing the symptoms of BPD drove me to create this course. Each lesson comes from my experience as someone who has BPD, as well as my professional, specialized knowledge on the disorder. Throughout this course, my aim is to share my story of having Borderline Personality Disorder, while also teaching you the necessary skills to help you feel more empowered and in control of your life. However, this course is also ideal for friends, partners, and family members to better understand BPD and learn ways on how you can best support your loved one while taking care of yourself.
Whether you have been officially diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, or just identify with any of its symptoms, my goal is to help you take charge of your illness and provide you with skills that will improve your life with BPD. So please, do come with me and let's explore Borderline Personality Disorder and help you to live a beautiful life. It is more than possible!
- You will receive a welcome email from me with important course information
- I will request your mailing address to send you your welcome care package to get you prepped for the course
- Any questions, comments, concerns, or otherwise, can be made to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Included with Course:
- The 9 symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder
-The four types of Borderline Personality Disorder
- The common causes of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy, mindfulness, & distress tolerance
- Managing strong emotions (emotion regulation)
- Managing anger and rage (emotion regulation)
- Building healthy relationships (interpersonal effectiveness)
- How to advocate for yourself and your health
- My firsthand account of Borderline Personality Disorder and how it has affected my life
-Access to an exclusive online community where you can find support from other women in this course - consider this a support group accessible 24/7!
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need - including all future updates and additions. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
I will do everything in my power to ensure that you are happy with your purchase, but if you are still unhappy with the course, please email me at email@example.com within 10 days to receive a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I am always available if you have any questions or concerns! Simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help.