Burnout is a shitty place to be.
“This is not what I signed up for.”
“I am beyond exhausted.”
“I’m just running on the hamster wheel.”
“I’m a shell of myself.”
“Medicine has swallowed me whole.”
-96% of medical professionals agree that burnout is a problem (NEJM Catalyst)
-44% of physicians experience burnout (Mayo Clinic)
-41% of medical professionals isolate themselves to deal with burnout (Medscape)
The system is broken.
And if we’re not proactive, it will break us.
- Our current medical system was designed for men with a full-time wife at home.
- Female doctors and doctors of color face microaggressions from patients and colleagues multiple times a day.
- Doctors are regularly “voluntold” how to do their jobs and care for their patients, with very little control over their workload, hours and other critical measures of workplace satisfaction.
But there is hope. You can heal burnout.
And you can come back stronger.
Burnout to Badass course is for you if:
- You’re exhausted, hollowed out and don’t know what to do next.
- You’ve checked all the boxes (loving partner, beautiful kids, great job, nice house) and you’re still not happy.
- You’re looking around and wondering, Is this it? Is this all my life is going to be?
Each module includes:
- A teaching video from your resident OG badass (me!)
- A workbook with reflection questions and real-world assignments to help you pair learning with action
- A badass challenge to supercharge your result
Interested in joining THE BURNTOUT TO BADASS GROUP
DETAILS: You can expect weekly live meetings with accountability, encouragement and Errin Weisman sass. Lifetime membership! Click here to join the group!
Burntout to Badass is an online course that you can move through at your own pace.
- Module 1: Identifying Where You Are (Let’s Start There)
- Module 2: Identifying Your Biggest Struggle (The Monster in the Basement)
- Module 3: Discovering Where You’re Going (Because Staying Here Is Not An Option)
- Module 4: Reclaiming Rest and Recovery (Restorative Care)
- Module 5: Redefining Success (Because What You Want Matters More than What They Want for You)
- Module 6: Making Perfectionism Work FOR You (Instead of Eating You Alive)
- Module 7: Inhabiting Enough-ness (Overcoming Imposter Syndrome)
- Module 8: Closing the Gap Between Your ‘Real’ Life and Your Best Life (Just Like Oprah)
- Module 9: Following Through (Don’t Stop Now)
- Module 10: Dealing with Rejection (Bringing You One Step Closer to Your Dreams)
- Module 11: Coming Out on the Other Side (Healing Burnout for Good & Next Steps)
plus you can get 5 hours of CME!!!
...so use your CME dollars to be a BADASS!
This Enduring Material activity, Burntout to Badass, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification begins 08/03/2020. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Burnout doesn’t stand a chance.
I’m Dr. Errin Weisman and if I could burn out, anyone can. I didn’t understand what was happening to me - I’m fierce, determined, driven and ambitious. I was chief resident. I gave 100% to medicine even when it meant sacrificing other areas of my life.
I healed my burnout with the help of a life coach - but she wasn’t a doctor. I became a physician life coach because I believe with every fiber of my being that we need to change and heal ourselves so we can change and heal the system we work within. And only a fellow doctor can know what it’s really like out there.
Let’s do this.
Just one more step to recover your inner badass...
Please note all course sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
My refund policy is simple. All payments including any initial deposits are non-refundable. Why you may ask? Because I know how easy it can be to second guess your instincts and say, "Oh, no I don't think I really need to do this" or "Life is so busy! I changed my mind." Say yes to experiences and to making yourself better. Commit and show up! You will be so glad you did!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to upgrade to the group. Do I need to purchase the course still?
Nope! Sign up for the group via the link and I will grant you access to the course.
I’ve worked individually with Dr. Weisman and she is a dynamic coach and understanding human. She helped me through a time when I had to make some difficult decisions by relaying her experience in medicine while being a compassionate coach. Her new coaching course definitely gets right to the point, just like she does, about what can help you in your career and personal life. You won’t be sorry if you are her client or take her online course!— Corinna Muller, DO, FACOOG (Physician Development Coach at LadyDOx, Right Brain Rounds Podcast, Maternal-Fetal Medicine & OB/GYN physician, Freelance Flutist)
You know when you hit a detour on the road and you’re like...Oh no! I don’t know where I’m going! That’s what my life felt like a year ago.
Errin helped me turn that detour into an adventure.
She was the first coach I’ve ever met that really understands what it’s like to be a female physician and she just radiates light and energy.
By doing her Masterclass this year, I was able to form a community that makes me more courageous. Her constant reality checks and encouragement gave me the boost I needed to figure out my life and career on my terms. I could always trust that she’d be there.
I learned that you fit anything you want into your life. At the end of the day, it’s about what brings you meaning and joy.— Diana
I wish Errin’s service could be provided to all medical providers from the beginning to the end of their career. She helps you process your own internal struggles/fears/hopes without judgement, yet helps guide how to explore what’s important, setting realistic goals, challenges you when needed and one heck of a cheerleader! She has a way of connecting with you on many levels, and reconnecting you back to what you went into medicine for and leaning new ways to serve that purpose.— A.L.