In this powerful meditation you will heal:
- Your inner child
- The inner child of your parents
- And set the wheels in motion to heal the generational trauma of your family line
After the meditation, you will:
- Feel peaceful and at ease
- Be able to make peace with your childhood
- Forgive yourself and your parents
- Feel a deep love, clarity and understanding of the part your family played in your journey
- Open your heart to receive love
- Be on the road to experiencing healthy relationships
You will receive:
- 1 x 20-minute deep guided meditation which includes a chakra balancing
- Journaling prompts to unearth insights about your parents your childhood, and your inner child
Listen to a sample:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the meditation for as long as you need.
Is this different from the inner child meditations on your YouTube channel?
Yes. We go much deeper in this meditation. With this meditation, I also provide you with journaling prompts to help process your experience and go deeper in healing your inner child, forgiving your parents and experiencing joy and freedom in love. (the video on YouTube is a taster)
What's your refund policy?
We are confident in the power of this meditation and for this reason we don't issue refunds.
Cheryl Muir is a leading expert in relationship patterns and specialises in helping creative women overcome their dating drama fast. Cheryl is the creator of The Dating Drama Empowerment Method and The 6 Dating Drama Archetypes. Through a combination of these models and her powerful transformational coaching, Cheryl frees women from a lifetime of painful patterns in love and relationships.
Cheryl is based in the UK. She has been featured in Metro News, Bustle and Woman’s Own magazine, as well as top-rated podcasts including The Confused Millennial, Addicted2Success, and The Ashley Hann Show.
To learn more about Cheryl’s work, visit www.cherylmuir.com or follow Cheryl on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.