Welcome to Yenny Lee Bridal Couture e-Course!
Do you want to learn how to draft a pattern, especially for knits fabrics? Well, this course is for you!
This course will help you learn the foundation of making a dartless basic block pattern and give you step by step of the samples how to alter from the existing pattern.
On this course you will learn:
- PATTERN MAKING for Fashion Designers. This course is a beginner friendly.
- You will learn the logic of pattern drafting ( Drafting, Manipulation and Alteration )
- Step by step of how to measure your own bodice - You will learn how to draft a dartless basic block
- You will practice directly how to alter from your dartless basic block pattern. We will practice to alter into 5 patterns on this lesson. You will learn how to label a pattern, such as notches
- BONUS : Sleeve pattern drafting for knit fabrics.
If this is what you you are looking for, then this course is for you.
See you on the inside!
Objective For The Course
As a fashion designer, pattern making is essential in creating a garment.
A good fashion designer must learn pattern making in order to understand the constructions of his/her designs.
In this course, you will learn :
1. Essential tools for pattern making
2. How to measure you own body
3. Dartless basic block pattern drafting
4. Practice 5 alterations from the existing pattern ( in this case the dartless basic block )
5. BONUS : sleeve pattern drafting for knit fabrics
All lectures delivered by VIDEO with detailed DEMOS of the technique.
The content are fabulous introduction to the wonderful world of pattern drafting. Which is the key skill in fashion industry.
At the end of the course, you will be ready to move forward with your own pattern making journey. And if you want to enhance your career, then this course is for you.
See you on the inside.
I loved the course, Yenny! Very well explained and you are so calm throughout. I just need some large paper now to try it all out!!— Lindsay Hodgson
Glitter! All the glitters! This class met my expectations.— Louise Araujo
This class exceeded my expectations!— Debora Tórtola
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But there is no refund. so please make sure this is what you need to learn before you enroll.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.