Want the bundle?
After this course, you will:
- Understand what's kept you stuck in your dating drama
- Uncover the wounds that caused them
- Learn more about how your childhood home impacted how you show up in relationships today
- Have a better relationship with yourself and with your inner child
- Have a set of powerful journaling prompts to come back to anytime you feel triggered by dating. They become part of your toolkit.
The course includes:
- Explanations of the 6 most common unhealthy patterns in love and dating
- Suggestions of common places these patterns come from
- Over 50 journaling prompts to help you understand what you do wrong in love and dating, and how to unlearn the unhealthy patterns you learned from your parents
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to understand your unhealthy patterns in love
- You are ready to invest while sticking to your budget
- You are new to healing and inner work
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's up to you.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
What's your refund policy?
We are confident in the course material and this method, and for this reason we don't issue refunds.
Cheryl Muir is a leading expert in relationship patterns and specialises in helping creative women overcome their dating drama fast. Cheryl is the creator of The Dating Drama Empowerment Method and The 6 Dating Drama Archetypes. Through a combination of these models and her powerful transformational coaching, Cheryl frees women from a lifetime of painful patterns in love and relationships.
Cheryl is based in Bristol, England. She has been featured in The Daily Mail, Metro News, Bustle and Woman’s Own magazine, as well as top-rated podcasts including The Confused Millennial, Addicted2Success, and The Ashley Hann Show.
To learn more about Cheryl’s work, visit www.cherylmuir.com or follow Cheryl on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.