Want the bundle?
This course will help you:
- Overcome your dating drama through a guided 3-step process
- Heal your relationship with others, and with yourself
- Learn the tools to break the cycle on a lifetime of painful dating patterns
- Feel calm, still and grounded within yourself
- Experience ease and joy in love
The course includes:
- A 3-step process, taught through video modules
- Practical, real-life examples to help you understand your own patterns
- Clear journaling prompts to allow you to discover where your patterns came from
- A practical exercise to help you heal your core wounds
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to overcome your dating drama
- You are ready to invest while sticking to your budget
- You are new to healing and inner work
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one go or take things slow. It's up to you.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's your refund policy?
We are confident in the course material and this method, and for this reason we don't issue refunds.
Cheryl Muir is a leading expert in relationship patterns and specialises in helping creative women overcome their dating drama fast. Cheryl is the creator of The Dating Drama Empowerment Method and The 6 Dating Drama Archetypes. Through a combination of these models and her powerful transformational coaching, Cheryl frees women from a lifetime of painful patterns in love and relationships.
Cheryl is based in Bristol, England. She has been featured in The Daily Mail, Metro News, Bustle and Woman’s Own magazine, as well as top-rated podcasts including The Confused Millennial, Addicted2Success, and The Ashley Hann Show.
To learn more about Cheryl’s work, visit www.cherylmuir.com or follow Cheryl on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.