Join Kym Chi on a journey into Permaculture to discover how it can help to create more resilient and regenerative systems for all aspects of life.
Together we will learn more about Permaculture and its benefits by:
- Exploring the foundational concepts
- Reviewing different topics of it’s framework
- Understanding how it creates resilience
- Discovering how applying it’s concepts can support during and even prevent emergencies and disasters.
- Recognizing how it can help create abundant land, lives and communities.
- This webinar will include discussions, break out groups and a Q&A to support the integration of information shared.
Participants are welcomed and encouraged to consider an area of their life or a project that they can focus on during the class in order to apply learnings to their own life.
Enjoy the recording of the class that took place on May 6th, 2020.