Create Pantry Packs and Shelf Stable Meal Solutions
How would you like to
- never run out of meals at the end of a financially tight month?
- never worry about food during winter storms, pandemic shut downs or other times of personal, local or national emergency?
- easily feed family and neighbors who might need help?
- make sure your family eats well when YOU are ill?
- save big bucks on your grocery bill? Either once or on an ongoing, monthly basis?
- never worry about dinner? ALWAYS have family favorite back-up meals ready to grab.
- rethink your approach to meal planning, grocery shopping and pantry food storage?
- learn about some unique, delicious and healthy meal cheats that will save you even MORE time?
- always have an easy meal to share with friends who need help?
I think this Pantry Packs cookbook would be an awesome resource for a young person just starting out. It gave me some great ideas to get my kids more involved in the day to day cooking and not just the special occasion baking. I also think it will be very helpful in gifting food, which I tend to do. But sometimes you don’t get a lot of notice. I was impressed with all the vegetarian of the recipes, as well!— Jessica, NM
This cookbook is DIFFERENT. It will help you
- shop from your own pantry when the end of the month food budget runs out.
- create delicious, nutritious meals any time of year.
- create pre-assembled, self-contained meal kits (pantry packs) for your kids, elderly parents or disabled friends.
- have pantry packs on hand in case YOU fall ill.
- save money by working from a strong collection of pantry meals and purchasing those ingredients when they are on sale.
- face every meal with confidence, even if you're forgotten to defrost or were stuck in traffic for hours.
- add well over 50 recipes to your family repertoire, from breakfast to dinner to treats, to satisfy your family.
- adapt your favorite family recipes to pantry meals.
- conquer future pantry challenges!
You'll also get:
- both pdf or epub versions of the cookbook.
- access to a private Facebook group for more ideas and recipes.
- printables to help you make the most of your new pantry packs.
- book links formatted for easy access.
- additional recipe photos and videos.
- direct access to me for questions and help!
I love this quick, easy guide to pantry meals! Not only is it super practical, I love the idea of "reverse-engineering" recipes based on what I have in the pantry so I use things up that I already have instead of buying more! I think we can all benefit from less waste in our lives, especially in our pantries! It's the worst feeling to go through the pantry and have to throw away half of the items because they are expired! What a great way to use what we already have!— Leah, CA
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to these materials?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.