Do you need a short break during the day to do something more than have another cup of coffee (or tea)?
Something that revives and re-energises you?
Our class can help you do just that, take: a creative pause.
We will lead you through a guided visualisation and then an artistic activity in less than 20 minutes to give you the break you are craving.
About the course
The story behind the course
Benefits of Mindfulness Through Art
- Doing any kind of art is an excellent stress reliever. When you focus, you become absorbed in your creation. This prevents negative thoughts from emerging, resulting in an overall feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- It activates the reward centre of your brain, and seeing your final piece will give you a sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction.
- No doubt that you have experienced that your mind travels between the past and the future, either harbouring feelings of regret and longing, or anxiety and worry for what lies ahead. When you paint, draw, or do something creative or playful, you are immediately drawn into the present moment and your mind remains focused and grounded.
Table of Contents
What you need
We're keeping this as simple as possible, the things we use in the lessons are, hopefully things you already have at home:
- Paper, note pad, note book
- Pens, pencils, markers, crayons, paints
- Pots, pans, cups, glasses, dishes
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.