This course is about using the techniques of pattern making and sewing in professional way.
On this course, you will learn with methods and techniques which is studied in major fashion universities. All the lessons are demonstrated in a clear and simple visual so that anyone interested in learning about fashion design can, and will learn the foundational principles of fashion design. Not to forget, the new terminology is clearly explained and applied to the subject matter.
In this course students will learn:
- Essential tools for pattern making and sewing.
- Basic Principles of pattern-making such as Dart Manipulation and Added Fullness and Contour.
- How to measure your own bodice.
- Knowledge about fabrics for making and evening dress.
- Students will learn techniques such as Pivoting and Slash-and-Spread.
- New terminology such as slopers, darts, pleats, princess seams, and notches from scratch.
- Drafting Princess Seams.
- Drafting a contour Hi-low skirt.
- Grainlines and Pattern Labeling.
- How to sew with professional technique.
- Grading necessary for adjust the patterns into your own size.
Learning this style will develop new ideas and spark your imagination to endless possibilities.
All lectures delivered by VIDEO with detailed DEMOS
of the applied techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But there is no refund. so please make sure this is what you need to learn before you enroll.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.