Welcome to my on-line art classes for children and adult beginners. My name is Corina Hazlett and I am the owner of Corina Hazlett Artist Studio. I have been an artist most of my life and I just love sharing that passion with others, especially children. I am an art tutor from my studio in New Zealand where I teach both adults and children in a range of media. I have been teaching for the last 20 years.
For more information about me you can visit my website at this following link
WHAT PROMPTED ME TO BEGIN ART LESSONS FOR CHILDREN ON LINE ?
I have begun these lessons in response to the COVID-19 virus and the lockdown of schools. My goal is to create these lessons to be available to my younger art students who are unable to come to my after school classes and of course welcome any other little artists and adult beginners from around the world to join in also.
There is a small fee for registration, but once you have enrolled and paid, you will have access to the course material for as long as you need. I have uploaded a few lessons to get you started, but each week I will upload new ones. Once registered you will be notified when these new lessons are uploaded and you will have full access to them.
I will love any feedback or ideas that you might like to explore. This is our time to create an awesome community group where we can share ideas.
I have designed the material to suit all ages (including teenagers and adult beginner). With little artists I would recommend some adult guidance.
As with the making of any art, there is no right or wrong way to do it. Simply use these lessons as a guideline and improvise or change colours if you want to. Most of all enjoy it.
These lessons will
- Provide fun constructive activities for your children
- Provide skills in learning to paint with acrylics, and to model with air dried clay.
- Learn the skill in observation and understanding tone and shade
- Create a space for children and adults to be inspired , engaging their minds
- Creates an opportunity for conversations between little people and caregivers around their art, the process of making art and the stories about their art.
- There is also an opportunity for you little artists to participate in an awesome project where they have the opportunity to have their artworks published called "The Social distancing children's art project". Be sure to check in out under my Introduction .
SO LETS GET STARTED AND HAVE SOME FUN.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.