Learn Level 7 RCM Theory!
Everything you need to know to successfully pass the Royal Conservatory of Music's Level 7 Theory Exam. This assessed course includes:
- Video Lessons which explain the required material and provide methods and examples for completing the corresponding assignments
- Printable PDF Files for every lesson (135 pages in total) with the lesson notes and exercises
- Final Test in the style of the RCM examination
- Teacher marking of all assignments and the final test by Lynne Stenlund
- Interactive Flashcards to quiz your knowledge
- Integrated Video Resources for the music appreciation component
- Quick Reference PDF
Note that his same course is available as a Self-Study Course as the Level 7 Theory Complete Version and also for study under the supervision of an outside teacher as the Level 7 Theory Student Version.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for this course?
Students should have a solid knowledge of the RCM Level 6 material before taking this course.
Who is this course for?
Any self-directed learner who is interested in taking the Level 7 RCM examination or who wants to lay a foundation of study for higher levels.
For what age is this course appropriate?
It is recommended for students ages 12 and up but it also suitable for younger children who work under the supervision of an adult.
How long do I have to finish the course?
As long as you need! It is completely self paced and so you when you start and finish is up to you. Videos and can be paused and replayed as often as you like and worksheets can be downloaded and reprinted as needed.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
I don't want you to be unhappy! If you are dissatisfied with the course, just email me within 7 days and I will send you a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.