Would you like to share your offerings online to serve more people?
Do you feel overwhelmed or unsure how to begin and next steps?
Is your Inner Critic holding you back?
Join me for this E-Course:
Create and Launch Your Unique Online Offerings
Especially for Expressive Art Facilitators, Art & Yoga Teachers, Heart-based Entrepreneurs, and Coaches who are interested in offering live and/or recorded Online Classes, Retreats, Trainings, and Transformational Offerings online. Begin anytime and go at your own pace.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR? WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Expressive Art Facilitators, Artists, Art and Yoga Teachers, Coaches, Holistic Practitioners, Entrepreneurs, and Teachers, etc. who are passionate about sharing their offerings with the world
- You've been wanting to launch Online Offerings (such as E-Courses, Webinars, Online Retreats, Tele-Coaching, etc) but have felt overwhelmed, unsure of what steps to take, and have been procrastinating
- You've decided now is the time to share your work Online and are looking to move forward with a step-by-step process
- You want to build your confidence sharing your work Online and embrace your Inner Critic
- You've been offering Online Content, Live Sessions, or Recordings and you want tips to create more engaging Transformational Experiences
- You want to learn Authentic Marketing Strategies to reach more of your ideal clients (in a non-salesy way)
- You've signed up for our Mindful Expressive Art and Yoga I Teacher Training and/or our Mindful Expressive Art and Yoga II Teacher Training Certificate Programs and want to share your work in the world
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to decide and prioritize what Online Offerings to create
- The Software and Hardware needed to create your Online Offerings
- Sharing my Step-by-Step Blueprint to create and organize Online Offerings from Idea to Launch
- Ways to Embrace your Inner Critic and build Confidence
- How to use Zoom for Live Offerings and Recorded Courses, including:
- Zoom Basics (for both free and paid accounts)
- Breakout Rooms
- Screen Sharing
- How to Design a Unique, Transformational Online Experience including tips to Facilitate engaging Online Experience
- Authentic Marketing Strategies for promotion (that don't feel salesy)
If you plan on signing up for the Mindful Art and Yoga II Teacher Training, you'll receive this as a Bonus Course for free. In that case, please don't sign-up here. Only sign-up on the Teacher Training registration page here, and you'll be enrolled in this course at no charge (while the offer lasts). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Welcome! I'm Cynthia Hauk, MFA, RYT (Founder of Mindful Creative Muse). I'm passionate about sharing mindful art practices to enhance self-awareness, self-compassion, and self-expression.
> Facilitating Art and Mindfulness Courses since 2007
> Facilitating Courses, Retreats, and Trainings Online since 2016
> Co-facilitated 6 Online Retreats and Telesummits
reaching more than 400,000 students
> Highlighted Certifications include:
> Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Interdisciplinary Arts
> Trauma-Informed Expressive Arts and Eco-Therapy Facilitator
> SoulCollage® Facilitator, Meditation and Yoga Teacher
- Unlimited Online Course Access
- Complete List of Software and Hardware recommendations
- Supportive and interactive Workbook
- My Step-by-Step Blueprint to move from Idea to Launch
- Unique, clear, and supportive Written and Video Demonstrations
- Recommended Resources to broaden your skills and offerings
- Private Group access to comment and connect with other students
- Bonus Materials with ideas for Authentic Marketing
Examples of some of my current Online Offerings:
"I have long felt a strong affinity for the mindful application of art and yoga, and Cynthia’s training did not disappoint. The course training was laid out in a thoughtfully progressive manner and the beautiful module workbooks continue to be resources I return to again and again. Cynthia’s approach is affirming and compassionate, and the coaching calls really allowed for meaningful personal connection and benefit from her authentic guidance and support." - Sharon Burkett
"Cynthia's warm and compassionate nature is immediately felt in her presence. Her teachings are intentional and clear, reflecting her own personal healing journey and depth of exploration. I would highly recommend Cynthia's classes, workshops and offerings to anyone seeking stillness, relaxation and harmony in life." - T.S. Victoria
"The beautiful compassionate energy of Cynthia, her great knowledge, inspiring explorations and experiences really made me feel comfortable, safe and able to open up and release. Her mindful teaching really respects each and everyone's own integrity. I have learned a lot from her good soul. Her energy is a blessing." - J.B.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. The Training will be available in April 2020. Devour it all in one session or take things slow. Come back to the course again and again for more learning and support!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Refunds are not available due to the digital nature of the course. However, please email me at email@example.com if you need more support so I can help!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.