Suicide Prevention Awareness is usually designated as an occasional, seasonal or annual campaign effort. Because thoughts/attempts of ending one’s life occur daily, we need daily prevention efforts. Stop, Drop & Live is a three step suicide prevention model that can be taught and implemented on a daily basis!
I have created a safe interactive environment where teens, their parents or other adults gain the knowledge/tools to;
- Push through the stigma of suicidal thoughts/attempts
- Identify signs of suicidal behaviors
- Ask the right questions for engagement
- Save Someone’s Life
You Will Also Receive
You will also receive:
- Interactive exercises to elicit deep reflection
- Podcast with Coach Lily and guest, "Identifying/Preventing Teen Suicide"
- Satisfaction of knowing you have gained tools to save a life
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.