After training your dog all the different cues (e.g. recall, loose lead walking, drop etc.) it is vital to carry out distraction training. The goal is to ensure your dog will carry out all cues, no matter what is in their environment.
This course will help you master distraction training, vital for 'outside' cues - loose lead walking, impulse control and recall!
Our instructional videos will guide you through everything you need to know -
- Grade distractions - the best place to start! It will give you a clear path when processing through distraction training exercises.
- Layering - learn how to add in distractions into your dog's training environment to set them up for success!
- Automatic check-ins - STOP your dog bolting towards distractions (and this could be ANY distraction).
- Recall away from other dogs - the most common things dogs get distracted by - dogs! Learn how to build on your dog's recall training.
- Rewards - learn how to use rewards to encourage super fast recall.
- Impulse control - work on the leave it cue, ignoring tempting distractions and building confidence.
- Webinar - want to delve deeper? Grab a cup of tea, put your feet up and we will talk you through everything you need to know to ace distraction training and help you understand what your dog is going through.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 2 days to get a full refund.
How can I gain more support?
When you enroll in the course you gain access to our private Facebook group where you can gain support from Karen and other members. We are a supportive group who share experiences, ask questions to and are each other cheerleaders!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.