This course covers all aspects of Permaculture - from designing a system, to growing food, to community groups and herbal remedies.
The theoretical online lessons are a mixture of videos, games, activities and exercises.
Each month there will be a live group lesson with discussion and group activities to deepen your understanding of each module.
There are also 4 x half hour one to one tutorials included in this course which you can use at a time that suits you.
Modules include the following (full list further down the page):
- Permaculture background (incl. Ethics & Principles)
- Plants & Trees (from Orchards to Forest Gardens to ID and much more)
- Growing food (from raised beds to whole farms)
- Soil (nutrients, testing, compost and more)
- Water (designing with water, resource management, availability etc)
- Social Systems (personal resilience, herbal remedies, communities, land ownership, decision making and more)
- Built Environment (Eco buildings, retrofitting, energy, urban permaculture etc)
- Design Tools (site mapping, system design, zoning and many more tools to help you design effectively)
- Design Projects along the way
- Major design project - using a design process, create your own design with guidance from us and feedback from your peers)
- Next steps - how to continue your permaculture and design journey
An Example Heading
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.