What You'll Learn...
- How to develop your story idea into a cinematic concept that Hollywood wants.
- The Essentials of screenwriting that will allow you to write a screenplay that works.
- Proper screenplay structure that Hollywood demands.
- How to develop compelling characters and dialogue that engages your reader.
- How to market your screenplay to Hollywood no matter where you live and without an agent or manager.
Hello and welcome to Screenwriting 101: Writing Screenplays Hollywood Wants. This class will teach you how to develop your story idea into a sellable product that Hollywood producers and executives want. I will teach you how to craft a well structured story that Hollywood demands and how to market yourself and your script once you are done. Please watch my introduction video and I look forward to seeing you inside. (Please note I cannot guarantee that your script will sell, but I can guarantee that as a produced Hollywood writer I will teach you everything that helped me sell my screenplays to Hollywood!)
What do you get?
- An hour and a half of on demand video tutorials (12 Lessons); the total hours of video instruction will grow through 2021 (see below).
- Throughout 2021 Chris will answer questions and add to the class with a weekly video blog.
- Lifetime access to the content.
- Mobile friendly.
- And hey if you want a certificate of completion we offer that as well.
Who is this class for?
- Someone wanting to write their first screenplay, a writer who has written a screenplay or two, or more advanced writers wanting a refresher, as well as authors wishing to adapt their story into a screenplay.
Who is the Instructor?
- Christopher Wehner is a professional screenwriter his movie El Camino Christmas was a Netflix original starring Tim Allen, Jessica Alba, Dax Shepard, Vincent D'Onofrio, Luke Grimes and others. He has another movie coming out later this year he worked on called American Dreamer starring Peter Dinklage. He has several other projects in various stages of development. He is also a published author and former magazine editor-in-chief.
Tutorials & Lessons
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
Any special computer requirements?
No, if you're reading this now you are good.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.