Join Kym Chi on March 18th from 6:30pm - 9pm PST for a journey into Permaculture to discover how it can empower people with solution based approaches to create and live a more regenerative life while caring for people and the planet!
Together we will learn more about Permaculture and its benefits by:
- Exploring the Permaculture framework.
- Reviewing the foundational concepts.
- Observing and interacting with the world around you.
- Discovering how it can be applied to create abundant land, lives and communities.
- Creating an emerging design that applies to your life using what you learnt in the class.
- This webinar will include discussions, break out groups and a Q&A to support the integration of information shared.
Participants are welcomed and encouraged to consider an area of their life or a project that they can focus on during the class in order to apply learnings to their own life.
Please join in for the live event to get the most out of the webinar! If you cannot make it, a replay will be available within 24 hours of the live class that can be watched at your convenience.
Please note that by registering for this webinar you agree to sign up for my infrequent and informational newsletter. If you would like to opt out, please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click “unsubscribe” when you receive the first mail out.