Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy® with Dr. Nancy Brandt Module 1 - 4
Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy Basic Course Certification:
Cost: $900 plus add on options - includes over 36 hours of self paced, online training.
Join VMAA vmaa.vet and receive discount code.
Program Number: 1014-43101 Max Veterinary Hours approved: 36.00 Max Veterinary Hours available: 36.00 Max Veterinary Technician Hours approved: 36.00 Max Veterinary Technician Hours available: 36.00 Method of Delivery: Seminar/LectureInteractive-Distance This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board's CE requirements.
Each Module has handouts for your notes - all inside course for you to download.
4 Module Basic Course - with quizzes and one on one with Dr. Nancy Brandt. Classes are video's with downloadable documents and charts to help you learn. At the end of your self-paced course you will have the option to get "Certified in Basic Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy*.
These recordings are from an original live course.
Suitable for Veterinarians, Veterinary Technician, Dog Trainers, Animal Behavior Specialists, and Animal Lovers.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE VETERINARY MEDICAL AROMATHERAPY®
DEVELOPED BY DR. NANCY BRANDT
- Classifications and properties of Essential oils, including biology, chemistry and functions.
- Biology and physiology of olfaction.
- Therapeutic grade vs. aroma grade
- Extraction from the soil to the bottle
- Quality testers, safety, care of oils and possible toxicities and cautions
- General Techniques
- Products and dilutions
- Selection techniques
- Using Essential Oils with other Modalities
- Veterinary Uses
- 12-year clinical studies
- Essential Oils Roles in our lives
- Use in Prevention of disease
- Use in Detoxification and reversal of disease
- Uses in First Aid
- Dr. Nancy’s Aromatic Materia Medica
- Indications and Methods of use
- Species Specifics
- General Case Studies
- Clinical Observations and Precautions
- Combination Therapy
- Recipes and Protocols
- First of its kind from a veterinarian
- Environmental Responsibilities
Submitting homework and taking quizzes and passing grades along with Optional Final exam via conference with Dr. Brandt.
"Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy Basic Certification" for Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians
All others receive "Certification in Animal Aromacology"
Homeplay is for your to play and practice what you are learning.
In Module 1 part 1 -"The Language of Scent" wording is not clear - see image here - it is on page 8 of the color handout in the coursecraft. In the older workbooks - page 20 - new workbooks page 6 - look for the picture of the dogs nose. Followed by the Classifications and Characteristics Slides.
Workbooks are now only available via download.
Please know that the recordings are from a live event. The color powerpoint slides are in the course platform and your have the b/w slide handouts in your workbook to take notes.
Also - email me at email@example.com if you have questions or need help.