Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy Basic Course Certification
"This program 1014-27633 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 24.00 CE Credits (24.00 max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 24.00 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (24.00 max). This RACE approval is for the subject matter categorie(s) of:
Category Two: Non-Scientific-Clinical
using the delivery method(s) of: Non-Interactive-Distance. This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board's CE requirements"
Upon registration - we will MAIL you a course workbook.
4 Module Basic Course - with quizzes and one on one with Dr. Nancy Brandt. Classes are video's with downloadable documents and charts to help you learn. At the end of your self paced coursed you will have the option to get certified in Basic Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy.
These recordings are from an original live course.
Suitable for Veterinarians, Veterinary Technician, Dog Trainers, Animal Behavior Specialists, and Animal Lovers.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE VETERINARY MEDICAL AROMATHERAPY®
DEVELOPED BY DR. NANCY BRANDT
- Classifications and properties of Essential oils, including biology, chemistry and functions.
- Biology and physiology of olfaction.
- Therapeutic grade vs. aroma grade
- Extraction from the soil to the bottle
- Quality testers, safety, care of oils and possible toxicities and cautions
- General Techniques
- Products and dilutions
- Selection techniques
- Using Essential Oils with other Modalities
- Veterinary Uses
- 12-year clinical studies
- Essential Oils Roles in our lives
- Use in Prevention of disease
- Use in Detoxification and reversal of disease
- Uses in First Aid
- Dr. Nancy’s Aromatic Materia Medica
- Indications and Methods of use
- Species Specifics
- General Case Studies
- Clinical Observations and Precautions
- Combination Therapy
- Recipes and Protocols
- First of its kind from a veterinarian
- Environmental Responsibilities
Submitting homework and taking quizzes and passing grades along with Optional Final exam via conference with Dr. Brandt =
"Veterinary Medical Aromatherapy Basic Certification".