Here is Your Opportunity to Rewrite Your Story
Create a loving and compassionate relationship with yourself..
Are you tired of letting your fears and self- limiting beliefs prevent you from living the life you want?
Do you let the following stop you from growing?
Negative self- talk
Or your past experiences
I know EXACTLY how this can feel. I was once someone who let other people’s opinions have an influence on what I believed about myself. And, what hurt the most, is that it came from strangers and from those whom I love most, close family and friends.
What To Expect From This Workshop........
For this 30 day journey, you will first create your own mantra and affirmations to help keep you motivated throughout the workshop.
- You will be provided with daily journal prompts that are tailored specifically for this workshop that will force you to look within.
- I will be sharing with you a free downloadable with steps I use when I journal that have helped me to overcome my self-doubt, worthlessness, pushed me out of my comfort zone, overcome my fear of vulnerability and how to love myself again.
- In our closed Facebook group we will all be there to support and encourage each other.
- We will also connect on Zoom for discussion ans Q&A
Enroll to claim your spot. Spaces are limited.
What Will You Gain From This?
- Confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- More time for yourself to enjoy what makes you happy.
- Create better self- love routine.
- Fall back in love with yourself again.
- A better understanding of yourself.
- Identify and remove limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Clarity of where you are in your life now to create the life you've always wanted.
- Journaling steps you can take with you and continue to use after the workshop.
- A new perspective on your life.
- A new mindset.
- Be inspired and motivated to try new things
Once you complete the 21 days, you will receive one of my self-love journals for free. To help you on your journey.
I'm so thankful that Christina helped me to understand the process of journaling. Journaling has helped me so much with discovering myself.I have learned to not let people take advantage of me, something that I didn't notice until I started journaling was happening. Now I know how to look for these things and to speak up for myself a little better. I have also been able to start the process of self love. Until I started to journal, I never realized just how harsh I was to myself. Really has been life altering process. Hopefully, more will take this journey of journaling because so many benefits come from it. Thanks so much Christina for the guidance through the process!!— Tabitha Warden
This Is A Good Fit For You If........
- You want to try journaling, but you don't know where to start.
- You're ready to feel confident in yourself.
- You're ready to finally let go of self- doubt.
- You feel like you've given so much of yourself to others, you've lost sight of yourself.
- You're ready to break the chains that are holding you back.
- You're ready to do the hard work.
- You want to create a better self- love routine.
- You're ready to unlock your unique road map to create the life you want.
- You're ready to fall in love with yourself again.
You will be given the opportunity you've been waiting for to fall in love with yourself all over again. Let's start your journey to finding your story, voice, and confidence.
Who Am I
Hi! I'm Christina Tello and with my passion for journaling I encourage women to live their most authentic lives unapologetically, love themselves, and to make their happiness their priority.
My journey started as a young woman with a physically and verbally abusive father as a teen. Due to pain, suffering, and an unpredictable household environment I was living in. I had unknowingly began to build a cage around myself. Keeping everyone out.
As an adult, I started to see the side effects of my cage. I felt unworthy of love. For myself and from others. I had no self- confidence or self-esteem. I was always trying to please everyone to avoid conflict, I never stood up for myself. I Wanted more for my life but was paralyzingly scared of being vulnerable. I let my fears control my life.
One day, while I was crying on my way to work. I kept thinking to myself, “this can’t be all there is to my life”? I felt like I was suffocating, lost my identity, with no love for myself. or for others.
As I ugly cried in my car, I had to make a choice…
1. Take action and change my life
2. Do nothing and continue being unhappy on the same path
I’m sure you already know which one I choose. That's when my self- love journey begin. With massive curiosity I read all the books, listened to all the podcast, and watched all the Youtube videos. These were all tools that have helped me on my self- love and personal growth. Journaling though, was a game changer for me. I learned how to use journaling to navigate my subconscious to release negative past experiences that I was still holding on to. I slowly started to fall in love myself again. I was able to let go of who I was, my limiting beliefs, and my old story. To begin working towards creating new patterns that eventually lead me towards being the women I want to be and the life I've always imagined. Now, I share my love and passion for journaling with women all over the world.
My mission is to empower and support woman all over the world to do the dirty work that comes with self- love. And to them know that they have the opportunity to choose and change their life.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I love wine
- I am a mom of 3
- I get emotionally attached to characters in fictional books
- Coffee gives me life
- I have an obsession with cheese boards
- I am currently learning how to skateboard (wish me luck)
- I'm a military spouse
- I'm a Cali girl living on the east coast
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.