Course enrolment closes 30th October 2017
For over 20 years I have combined my expertise and experience as a Shiatsu Healer, specializing in the energy of food and Traditional Chinese Medicine together with my skills as an Internationally trained facilitator to personally support people who want to make positive change in their lives. During this time I have helped hundreds and hundreds of clients make direct, positive change in their lives. Usually this has been either on a 1-1 basis or at talks, retreats and seminars. Now with the advancements in technology and my ability to use it :) I can now offer my support worldwide online. Shiatsu & Conscious Cooking is an easy system of mindful eating that with my tangible support can help you cut out the sugar that is not serving you and replace it with vitality and self love.
20 people max per programme
Money back - no questions asked - guarantee
In my experience information is not enough to make a change. We all know the dangers of smoking and yet people still smoke. There is an emotional component to making change and that is care. It is essential that you are cared for during the times of transition so that you feel loved and connected . That is what gives you the motivation to make the change but also keeps you on track long after the programme is finished.
thats why the course includes
- a complete overview of all areas of your life, not just diet
- Yummy, easy recipes - all on video so its as easy as watching the tv
- 2 Loving kindness meditations - Love yourself, love your food
- Tried and tested tips and techniques to stop the cravings and calm the panic of withdrawal
- Personal contact - one to one Skype session and Q&A's sessions
For a full table of contents please scroll down (past the science bit)
I will be available to offer 1-1 support and answer questions, provide solutions and possible alternatives to problems that arise throughout the course. Also don't underestimate the power of the group. As we journey together the closed Facebook group can provide support through sharing and posting. This interactive course is very different to a self help book that sits alone on your shelf. This course is filled with living people all on the same path seeking to love food they eat.
The Science bit
Shiatsu & Conscious Cooking is not about extreme dieting or detox. Its not about willpower or denial. Its about care, support and ancient Chinese Medicine techniques that helped me end my sugar cravings. It’s not about making sugar the “baddie” but rather enabling you to have the choice as to whether you cut it out completely or to have it in manageable amounts.
There are three main areas when making changes to your normal day to day life that you might experience
1. Panic and anxiety. The mind loves to keep things repetative and safe, even if the consequences are unhealthy. The support of doing this in a group with access to 1-1 support means the mind feels safe to change the pathways of the brain and therefore behaviour. I will also demonstrate specific acupressure self-shiatsu points to lessen the panic and anxiety you feel.
3. Increased cravings. By substituting delicious recipes for the normal sugary food you eat means your urges will subside and your body will become accostomed to looking at food differently. Food, whilst delicious and a tangible way of caring for yourself, does not love you. Filling your life with other activities rather than eating will mean you look less towards food as a treat or reward. The daily guided meditations will help to strengthen the loving connection you have to your body.
2. Withdrawal symptoms. With the fantastic video recipes it’s less likely to feel that you are denying yourself, rather you will feel full of the gorgeous juicyness of supersweet wholefoods, However there are always those acupressure self-shiatsu points to tap or press when you feel overtaken by the urge for a donut
So whether you are struggling with cravings, want to loose weight, stop needing sugar after every meal or simply want to control your sugar intake – its all about freedom, freedom to choose to be the best, most lovable you. That a tall order to do by yourself but with my experience, the support of the group and the structure of a programme, you can do it, you can make the change.
Visit the website www.joannefaulkner.org and enter your email to be kept up to date with recipes, blogs and courses with no obligation.
Why quit sugar
- Lose weight.
- Break your sugar addiction.
- Transform your relationship with food.
- Learn new cooking skills.
- Improve your concentration.
- Increase your energy.
- Gain clearer skin.
- Get better sleep.
- Stabilise your moods.
- Balance your hormones.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Joanne, Thank you for the notes, but mostly thank you for a wonderfully informative, inspiring and enjoyable course. It certainly has given me a lot of food for thought..pardon the pun! Your knowledge and enthusiasm for your cooking and your holistic approach to how to nurture and heal both body and mind has given me a greater understanding of what conscious cooking is really about, and how important it is in our hectic lives. I sure hope to be sitting around the table with you in the near future. Namaste— Aine
So much of what I believe in but never related my mindfulness to my food before. Now that I read about it I realize I was mindlessly eating. Very helpful thank you— Maria, Educational Director, Toni & Guy
Created byJoanne Faulkner