You know you should be planning your business before you ever make your first sale or land your first client. Every piece of advice you’ve heard or read has told you to create a business plan, a marketing plan, a financial plan. But it’s all so overwhelming and you don’t know where to start, or even what half of it is!
The Business Startup Toolkit created by us here at Work At Home Mums is everything you need to get planning for your new business. With explanations in each template to help you navigate your way through it’s the perfect guide to starting your own business.
Included in the Business Startup Toolkit:
- Starting your business checklist – what you need to tick off to make sure you have everything covered when starting your business in Australia.
- Business plan template – a template that guides you though what sort of information you should be including in a business plan.
- Executive summary template – a document that summarises your business plan.
- Business financial plan template – a template to help you forecast your business finances, with example templates for start up costs, profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow and a break even calculator to help work out how much you need to sell to break even on your costs.
- Business marketing plan template – because you won’t get customers if no one knows you exist, we’ve also included a marketing plan to help guide you through determining your marketing objectives.
With these templates, you’ll be on the right path.
BONUS – I needed it, so I created it. And now I’m giving it as a bonus to you.
- Subscription tracker – Get your planning off to the right start by sorting out all your subscriptions. Keep track of when all your software, tools, hosting etc is due and never get caught out with surprise payments.
The Business Startup Toolkit is a set of downloadable files which will be made available to you after you complete the checkout process. If you have any issues downloading or using your files, please let us know.
**These templates are a guide only and should not replace your own research. We strongly advise you seek professional advise on your own specific circumstances, such as from solicitors and accountants before starting any business to make sure you get everything right from the start.**
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a course?
No, this is not a course. This is a set of 6 templates you can use to help guide you into completing the planning for your business such as a business plan, marketing plan and budget.
How long do I have access to the templates?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to these templates for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. Once downloaded, you can edit and fill in the templates to complete your plans.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad, but due to the electronic nature of this product, refunds are not available. If you have any issues downloading or using the templates, please get in touch with us.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.