Coupon Code will automatically be applied at checkout
- Discover what primitive reflexes are and why we have them
- Understand the various possible causes of retained primitive reflexes in a child
- Outline common questions that would suggest retention of primitive reflexes
- Identify and assess eight primitive reflexes that can be easily evaluated by a doctor of chiropractic, specifically the Moro, Grasp, Spinal Galant, Rooting, Asymmetrical Tonic Neck, Symmetrical Tonic Neck, Tonic Labyrinthine, and the Landau reflexes.
- Detect the presence or absence of specific primitive reflexes
- Recognize the need for intervention when a retained primitive reflex is demonstrated by a patient
- Prescribe a specific course of treatment for each of the eight primitive reflexes if they are determined to be retained