- Discover what primitive reflexes are and why we have them
- Understand the various possible causes of retained primitive reflexes in a child
- Outline common questions that would suggest retention of primitive reflexes
- Identify and assess eight primitive reflexes that can be easily evaluated by a doctor of chiropractic, specifically the Moro, Grasp, Spinal Galant, Rooting, Asymmetrical Tonic Neck, Symmetrical Tonic Neck, Tonic Labyrinthine, and the Landau reflexes.
- Detect the presence or absence of specific primitive reflexes
- Recognize the need for intervention when a retained primitive reflex is demonstrated by a patient
- Prescribe a specific course of treatment for each of the eight primitive reflexes if they are determined to be retained
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.