It is easy to react and even feel offended by our children's comments and behaviors. We instinctively react out of anger to protect our feelings and to preserve our identity as a good parent...as an effective parent.
However, when we respond out of anger and frustration to our child's behaviors, we miss the message they are really trying to send.
But, if we want to have a genuine and responsive connection with our children and hear their true need, we need to dig deeper.
Is it easy to do? Of course, not!
This course is for you:
- If you are wondering if your child is highly sensitive
- If you have a child with ADHD
- If you you're struggling with understanding what your child wants or needs.
- If you feel like your patience is about to run out.
- If you see your child drifting away from you every time you discipline them.
- If you're unsure whether you are punishing vs disciplining.
- If you want to save your parent-child relationship.
Don't take my word for it! Here's what parents have to say:
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.