Personal Branding Strategy
Branding is more than just a logo. While the visual aspects of your personal brand are important, the brand you create goes well beyond colors and type. Your blog’s unique lifestyle, look and feel, reputation, and goals all work together to produce an image that makes a definitive impression on all who see it, and that lasting impression is your personal brand.
The lessons in this course will guide you in creating your personal brand plan. This plan includes your brand’s lifestyle, blog, online community, and your goals for success. Clearly defining each of these features will not only help you understand yourself and your blog in a deeper, more connected way, but will also serve as the foundation for all your future success.
A personal brand plan acts as the roadmap to help you reach your goals.
The Lifestyle Section
- Your Brand's Identity
- Your Brand's Ideals
- Your Brand's Culture
The Blog Section
- Your Blog's Style Guide
- Your Blog's Content Guidelines
- Your Blog's Benefits
- Your Blog's Finances
The Community Section
- Social Media Overview
- Offline Marketing
- Success Strategy
- Growth Plan
As you follow these lessons, you will use the accompanying worksheets which are entirely collaborative and privately shared with just you and me. I don’t put all the weight on you to absorb the lessons and come up with your own answers. Instead, I’m here to answer your questions and support you for each and every step of your learning process. I’m here for you because I want you to get everything you need from this class to help you blog with purpose, passion, and ease.
This course is for you if:
- You are a brand new blogger and want to start out strong
- You have been blogging for awhile but are tired of simply "winging it"
- You have lost your blogging mojo and want to rediscover your passion
- You know you have exciting potential as a blogger but you just don't know how to connect all the dots (yet!)
- computer with Internet connection
- Gmail account (I have a guest one you can use if you don't have your own)
- a desire to reach your fullest potential