Wouldn't it be wonderful to be accepted for the way we show up in this world?
To not be driven by a need to please others?
Our children desire the same. Our highly sensitive children often feel alone in this world.
It's okay to be a gentle and a strong force.
Wind, water, flowers all have these characteristics and we marvel at them all.
Our children are no different.
This course is for you:
- If you want to learn more about what it means to be highly sensitive.
- If what you're doing isn't working and you want to approach parenting from a different mindset.
- If you want to learn practical strategies to help you on your parenting journey with your highly sensitive child.
- If you want to save your parent-child relationship.
- If you are looking for helpful parent guidance that you haven't found anywhere else.
Don't take my word for it! Here's what one parent had to say:
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I have decided I need one-on-one parent coaching. Can you help?
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.