Let this be the creative space and time you are seeking…
Let this be the creative process you desire…
Art journaling is a powerful way to re-connect with your soul, set your creative spirit free and express yourself. Painting, writing, collage, mark-making and more all collaborate in layers of expression. Learn ways to invite your intuitive flow, discover ways to use your materials, and enjoy your creative process.
In this workshop, I'll be guiding you on an art journaling exploration. I'll be giving you prompts that help you tap in to your creative flow. Together we'll be exploring the theme of love with gentle prompts in writing, painting and collage.
Here are a few of the techniques and topics we'll explore together:
- getting started with gesso and paint
- mixing fluid paints for interesting color combinations
- mark making with tools and pens
- using writing to push past your creative blocks
- adding collage and creating a story
- letting go and embracing your creative process
Suggested Supply List
- Your art journal
- White Gesso
- Black Gesso
- Paint – fluid acrylics
- An old room key card or expired credit card
- A bamboo skewer or toothpick for making marks
- Deli sheets or wax paper
- Gel pens in black and white
- Blank white paper
- White tissue paper
- Matte medium and/or gel medium (glue for collage)
- Painter's tape
- A variety of papers related to the theme (just a small selection)
- Spray bottle with water
- Heat gun for drying pages
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.