Part 3 - Moving into the Light of your Passion and Purpose
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
~ Albert Einstein
Are you living your life from your highest magnitude, or are you drowning in cycling emotional pain that does not let you progress. How good are you to yourself? Our limited thinking can run us into the ground.
Our fears and limitations can be dramatic, distracting, and even seductive in their darkness. They can keep us from stepping up to our fullest light, and from offering our truest, most passionate gifts to the world. The closer we get to the light of our greatness the more intensely our unhealed darkness will assert itself either internally or in the form of other people.
This journal writing course is for you if...
- You depress your creative life force in effort to energetically "match" those around you.
- You become smaller when you are with other people to fit in.
- You feel stuck in the repression patterns of your family, teachers, authority figures or peers, and you fear you will not be accepted or included if you honestly express yourself.
- You automatically want to help people feel "comfortable" and "safe" when they are around you and as a result, your life feels flat and boring.
- You are frightened to "break the rules" of your social or family groups, and fear feeling a possible lack of belonging.
Lessons are delivered once day after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom. It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
You will also receive a PDF of all course content at the end of each lesson.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org