Part 3 - Moving into the Light of your Passion and Purpose
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
~ Albert Einstein
How good are you to yourself? Are you living your life from your highest magnitude, or are you drowning in emotional pain that does not let you progress? This Morning Pages course will support you to gracefully handle the life recalibration that authentic growth requires.
Fears and thoughts of limitation can be dramatic, distracting, and even seductive in their darkness. They can keep you from stepping up to your fullest light and offering your most passionate gifts to the world. The closer you get to the light of your greatness the more intensely your unhealed darkness will assert itself either internally or in the mirror of other people.
This journal writing course is for you if...
- You depress your creative life force in an effort to energetically "match" those around you.
- You become smaller when you are with other people to fit in.
- You feel stuck in the repression patterns of your family, teachers, authority figures or peers, and you fear you will not be accepted or included if you honestly express yourself.
- You automatically want to help people feel "comfortable" and "safe" when they are around you, and as a result, your life with other people feels flat and boring.
- You are frightened to "break the rules" of your social or family groups and fear to feel a possible lack of belonging.
“We always do the best we can by the light we have to see by.”
~ Julia Cameron
Lessons are delivered once day after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom. It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
You will also receive a PDF of all course content at the end of each lesson.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org