Is this COURSE right for you?
Are you an an event planner? A coach? An Influencer? A consultant? A designer? A hairstylist? A teacher? A motivator? A podcaster? A spiritual or christianprenuer? A blogger?
I love planners and journals. In 2018, I created a Goal Planner Workbook for my tribe and it was a huge success. Since then I have created my own line of planners, and generated an extra $20,000 of residual income to my business in 2019. Now I teach entrepreneurs and individuals how to do the same.
How DOPE would it be to add a residual stream of income by creating your own line of notebooks for your brand, tribe, or event?
In this masterclass you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know to start your notebook line. I will show you step by step how to come up creative theme ideas, how to set-up a professional interior, design your cover and yes...even how to publish and print your notebooks.
Live Masterclass: December 21, 2019
Live Masterclass: December 21, 2019. 10-11 A.M. EST.
(Please note all classes are recorded and all students will receive access to the replay for 1 year from purchase. Registration information will be sent 24 hours before the live class. Be sure to check the email that your register with for the live link.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions prior to class.
See you in class!
What you will learn!
In this masterclass l will walk you through the process from start to finish on how to start, create, and monetize your planner or journal. You will learn
- Learn what makes a great planner & journal and how create your own in easy to understand steps.
- Learn how to market research and poll your target audience
- Learn how to use Canva to create your cover
- Learn how to use Canva to create and format your journal or planner
- How to set prices and a profit plan
- How to build the hype for pre-orders
- Learn about printing options for paperback, spiral, and hard cover.
- Sales and marketing Strategy
- 30 day content calendar
- Industry Tech tools and resources
- Digital download delivery options
- 1 Page author bio
- Book-store pitch template
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad, of course. However all courses have a no-refund policy.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org