"All of the fractured parts of our mind have their own logic and thought systems. They want different things, and they are expressions of different personalities.
They have different goals because they think different things will make us happy. Some of these parts are emotionally arrested or stunted from the trauma that caused the fracture. There is not one inner child, there are many, and they are all emotionally arrested."
~ Chuck Spezzano
Enjoy 30 in-depth therapy worksheets to support you to slowly release your emotional pain in safe, powerful and wisely structured ways.
Process your emotional pain and overwhelm through expressive art, meditation and journal writing techniques. These worksheets are effective for the healing the pervasive pain of inner child and inner teen aspects of self.
My therapeutic framework gently explores six principles of emotion processing: (1) awareness of emotion, (2) emotional expression, (3) regulation of emotion, (4) reflection on created beliefs from past experience, (5) transformation of emotion, (6) corrective experience of emotion through new experiences and emotions.
These worksheets are for people who want to do self-therapy to heal their inner child (and teen).
Recommended Pacing and Course Delivery
Upon payment you will receive all worksheets. These are very powerful exercises, and you will need time to complete and integrate each lesson, so be sure to go slow.
It is also helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
* Please note there is no refund available for this course as all content is available upon purchase. I offer one free lesson and free PDF worksheet so you can make a sound decision prior to purchase.
PDF Worksheets Include:
PDF worksheets include the following:
A. Awareness of Emotion:
1. Inner Child Meditation
2. Thinking at the Edge
3. Self-Mirroring Journal
4. How Old Are You?
5. How Addictions Mask Emotions
B. Emotional Expression and Release
6. Processing Emotional Triggers
7. Writing from the Body
8. Inner Child Change Process
9. Unburdening Your Inner Child
10. Releasing Rituals
C. Regulation of Emotion
11. Calming Your Inner Child
12. Creative Practices for Emotional Overwhelm
13. Calming Fear
14. Understanding Your Inner Critic
15. Healing Negative Mind States
D. Reflection on Past Experience
16. Exploring Memory
17. Ancestral Healing
18. Integrating Lost Selves
19. Trauma and Shamanic Tests
20. Write Your Autobiography
E. Transformation of Emotion
21. Good Mother and Good Father Messages
22. The Purpose of Emotional Pain
23. Understanding Emotional Development
24. Expansive Gratitude Journal
25. Proper Use of Positive Affirmations
F. Corrective Emotional Experience
26. 50 Truths about Negative Emotions
27. Defining Boundaries and Values
28. Defining Core Values
29. Discovering Life Purpose
30. Passion Test
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need and each lesson includes a downloadable PDF. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.