A successful brand is made up of more than just marketing strategy, a great website, pretty graphics, and professional photos.
The foundation of your brand is YOU. It's who you are, what your message is, how you voice it, and the energy behind your words.
If you feel like you've been doing everything "right" but still aren't as successful as you'd like to be, you may be missing the foundational pieces of your business.
It's time to embrace who you really are and IGNITE YOUR BRAND!
This 5 day mini-course will help you:
- strengthen your voice and message
- get noticed online and grow a community full of your ideal client
- attract media and leadership opportunities
- embrace your authenticity
- and a hell of a lot more!
Rather than just giving you a How-To, I'm going to give you the elements of a killer brand and tools for self discovery, so you can craft your brand in a way that is completely unique to you. If you implement what you learn in this mini-course, you will feel rock solid about your brand and finally get noticed, i.e. serve more people, book more calls, crush your sales goals, grow your audience, make a bigger impact, and feel proud of yourself and your business.
So what's in the course?
Day 1: How to use the Law of Attraction to get what you want
Day 2: How to show up as a leader and stand out from the crowd
Day 3: Why authenticity and vulnerability should be your best friends
Day 4: What it really means to be unapologetic and how that strengthens your brand
Day 5: The importance of consistency
You will also learn how I
- grew my Facebook group by 2,000 members in 6 months
- consistently get invited to be interviewed on podcasts, guest blog, and write for magazines
- how to get affirmations to actually start working for you, and FAST
- 3 common mistakes to avoid making in your Facebook posts
- my heart-centered and assertive promotion strategy (forget the 80/20 rule)
*This material is in written format with daily journaling prompts and action steps to take.
Are you ready to rock your brand?!
*Foul language and sass included! If either of those things offend you, this course isn't for you.
*By clicking "enroll" and submitting payment, you acknowledge and agree that:
You are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire course, regardless of whether you complete the course. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
Material given to you in this course is proprietary, copyrighted, and developed specifically for your sole use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
You are 100% responsible for your progress and results from this course.
Created byJess Blanche