With a recent re-emergence in natural healthcare (which is picking up momentum year after year), Essential Oils have become part of our mainstream culture but there are still many questions that have been left unanswered:
- What are Essential Oils?
- What to look for in a high quality Essential Oils line?
- What is the best method of using Essential Oils?
- What Oils should be part of a daily routine?
- How can Essential Oils help specific health conditions?
- How can Essential Oils be safely used in our homes?
- Who should use Essential Oils?
- What are the top ten Essential Oils that everyone should use?
Since I became a Certified Aromatologist with CFA (Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists) six years ago, I started incorporating Essential Oils into my life and helped many of my clients in achieving better health and spiritual and emotional balance.
My passion about sharing my knowledge and experience in Aromatherapy, inspired me to create this course.
My hope is that it will help as many people as possible in better understanding essential oils , including Holistic Health practitioners who wish to avail themselves of the oils to enrich their practice, essential oils distributor and wellness ambassadors who want to acquire solid knowledge to support their business.
Enrolling in this course you will enter a virtual class, as it includes downlowdable charts, two Skype sessions you can book with the Instructor , a final test that you can send in for revision and a Certificate of Completion.
“Healing Aromas” is more than just a course. It’s a partnership, where you have information and references, but the ability to open up conversations, ask questions, and share the stories of successful therapies. I look forward to seeing you inside!