“As we heal and grow, let us remember our deep connection to the Earth, with the plants as our guides.” Wise Earth Way
Join me for a comprehensive, practical journey, into creating abundant Medicinal Herb gardens virtually anywhere.
What you will learn:
- To utilize tools that help you connect mentally, physically, and emotionally with the Land you call Home.
- How to create No-Till, renewable gardens, from start to finish, covering topics such as: site selection, bed creation, seed starting, pest control, beneficial weed identification and end of season clean up.
- To create a relationship with 10 unique Earth Medicines through learning about their medicinal uses for physical and emotional well being.
- How to create Healing Remedies with each of the 10 herbs we will study in-depth.
- The ancient wisdom of Moon Medicine and how to work with her teachings for crafting your Healing Remedies.
- How to craft your own unique Teas, Decoctions, Tinctures, Glycerites, Syrups, Flower Essences, Honeys, Vinegars, Salves, and Oils to fully stock your personal Healing Apothecary.
- To support the health of the Pollinator Relatives and your Greater Community!
- Also included: Access to a private Facebook Group where you can ask questions, share pictures, and find resources to help you along your journey.
This online course contains a collection of in-depth writings, coupled with pictures and instructional video footage, recorded on site at our personal medicinal herb gardens.
Who is this course for?
- This class is recommended for anyone wanting to embark on the journey of learning how to grow their own Earth Medicines utilizing simple, yet unique techniques, to create ecologically vibrant gardens virtually anywhere.
- It is ideal for those who want to reconnect with the Earth through planting, growing, and tending to our plant relatives, while learning how to craft herbal remedies to help foster our own internal and external healing potential.
- For those who are desiring to garden in a way that is friendly to and beneficial for our friends in nature, such as the pollinators and all of the beneficial microbial life beneath our feet, this class is for you!
- You can apply these methods to a small backyard or even a larger piece of land, depending on your own particular goals.
- These methods are also particularly well suited to being utilized in a community setting with lots of helping hands.
- While created with those new to gardening and growing herbal plants in mind, it also contains enough stimulating information for those with the basics who are looking to deepen their gardening skills and herbal crafting abilities.
- To keep things transparent, we are real life farmers and herbalists with combined experience of over 35 year. We heard the calling to share these renewable techniques with the greater community and empower people to grow their own medicine. The videos through out the course were completed by us and not a top film crew. If you are the person that wants to learn from real farmers and real herbalist, then this is for you!
If this sounds like you, please join us in co-creating a healthier, more vibrant earth with the future generations in mind.
Doors open on the Lunar Equinox of September 22, 2021 and class starts Oct. 1.
What are the 10 Earth Medicines you will learn to Grow?
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you have enrolled and paid, a Module will be released weekly until all 5 Modules are open. Once all Modules are released you will have full access for a lifetime.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 14 days to get a full refund. Remember, we put lots of work into creating this course. If you are serious about not continuing on, we request you send us pictures of you gathering supplies and starting to build your beds. This way we know you tried.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Are these No-Till, sheet-mulch gardening methods appropriate for container or balcony gardens?
Gardening with the methods we share is better suited to a lawn or yard space. Although the bed-creation module may not exactly fit your needs, there is loads of other information in Module 2 that will help you learn how to grow beautiful, vibrant plants.
What is No-Till?
No-Till is a form of sheet-mulch style gardening that strives to mimic the ecology of the forest through building the soil from the top down. It is done without the use of heavy machinery such as tractors or tillers.
Do you have a Scholarship?
Yes, we offer a scholarship twice per year during Fall and Spring enrollment. If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please know that scholarships are primarily given to those with limited income and to those who are actively part of a community organization, such as a community garden or school.