Welcome to the Free GED Math Course!
MYGEDLIVE.COM is proud to present to you the Free GED Math Course!
The Free GED Math Course is a 6-week math course that repeats every six weeks!
- This course repeats every six weeks and you can join anytime
- New classes are streamed on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Once a class is streamed, it is available for the duration of the course
- New weekly subject tests are posted on Fridays and are available for re-take up to three times
- A final math test is provided on the final day of the course that indicates how you are likely to score on the real GED Math test
- Optional Course Purchases* - Weekly Worksheet Pack - $5 each week, Course Mastery Workbook - $15 covers the entire course
*Course enrollment, all class video streams, and all testing is free of charge. Each week of the course a worksheet packet is made available for a nominal fee of $5 to help you master the content taught in the videos. Save money by purchasing the Course Mastery Workbook for the entire course at $15.
How does this course work?
This is a 6-week course. Each course day (Tuesday and Thursday) focuses on a specific math skill needed to pass the GED Math Test.
The streamed classes are collections of classes taught in-person and online by MYGEDLIVE.COM. The Course Mastery Worksheet and Weekly Worksheet Packs are available to master the content taught in each video lesson.
Fridays are testing days. These tests cover content covered during the week.
There is a final test at the end of the month that indicates what your score might be on the real GED Math Test.
What do I get with this course?
When you enroll in this course, you will get:
- Course class schedule
- Access to the streamed class videos covering the specific skills you need to pass the GED Math Test
- Access to subject tests each week PLUS a final GED Readiness Test at the end of the course that will build your confidence so that you will pass the test the next time you take the test
- Test reports delivered directly to your email address so that you can specifically review the types of questions you are answering correctly and the types of questions you answering incorrectly
Why is this course free?
Cost is often the biggest hurdle to students getting quality help. MYGEDLIVE.COM's primary goal is to shorten and ease the GED preparation burden for students and removing cost helps to meet this goal. At the end of the day, we want to help tens of thousands of students pass the GED Test annually and we'll do whatever that takes.
What do I need to take this course?
You need a reliable internet connection. You can take this course on a smart phone, tablet device or computer with an internet connection.
What will this course do for me?
The course will teach you the skills you need to pass the GED Math Test the next time you take it. Instead of being outsmarted by the test, you will be prepared and ready to pass the GED Math Test.
Does MYGEDLIVE.COM only teach Math?
No. MYGEDLIVE.COM teaches all four GED Test subjects. MYGEDLIVE.COM focuses on math because it is the universal pain of GED students!
Who is MYGEDLIVE.COM?
MYGEDLIVE.COM is lead by GED Teacher Damon Tinnon. Tinnon has successfully taught GED Prep in the classroom since 2001 and online since 2009. His YouTube channel, ilanomadvideo, is one of the most successful GED channels on You Tube, as evidenced by the large amount of views and the large amount of positive comments. There is nothing like a grateful, happy student. Tinnon is a credentialed teacher in the State of California - meaning he has been professionally trained and has meet all requirements to be licensed by the State of California to teach in its schools. Of note, Tinnon was named Teacher of the Year for during his time teaching at his local Adult School.
I need help in other subjects too, where do I go?
You may visit my website, http://www.mygedlive.com.
Course Shout Outs!
Below are shout outs to current course students who are moving through the course and having success!