Supported Programme Begins Monday 28th May at 7.30 with a Live Lesson (recorded so you can listen at your leisure) most of the course is delivered by watching cookery programmes
When Qi (energy) cannot flow, it backs up, gets stuck, and it stagnates. Wherever Qi stagnates, there is the potential for pain. In Chinese Medicine we address the symptoms with foods that increase flow and food that that reduces stress and pain.
This supported programme is designed to improve your understanding of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, how to improve symptoms and make a change to the cause of the condition. It will introduce you to key tools in Shiatsu and Chinese Medicine that will help you manage your condition.
- How to use Food as Medicine to increase flow, reduce pain and related symptoms such as Chronic Fatigue, brain fog, swollen joints and IBS
- Which foods to stay away from and what can trigger symptoms
- Learn *potent Acupressure points, *stretches and exercises, *working with your emotions and *guided meditations that calm the mind and heal the body
- One on One support for individual assessment and care
This course can be completed in the comfort of your own home. The lessons are all on video so it's as easy as watching the TV or listening to the radio. With the 1-1 support, it is designed to bring care in a unique and individual way so that you can make changes, reduce pain and increase flow in a way that suits you.
The closed facebook group provides an opportunity for you to connect, to share personal stories and experiences, and to learn more about how to better manage your condition long after the programme has finished because, in Chinese Medicine, we are always a work in progress.
10 reasons to sign up today
- Reduce your pain
- Reduce your fatigue
- Reduce the number of times you need to see your doctor and healthcare team.
- Understand your Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and its symptoms,
- Improve your relationship with your body and those around you
- Start or improve your exercise regime
- Improve your mental and emotional health
- Improve your diet
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Improve problem solving in everyday situations
It's online so you can save time getting to a class. Everything is documented in slides and they and the live lesson recordings are shared. All of the content is available indefinitely. Content is excellent and gives you lots of tools to use.— Clare
For over 20 years I have combined my extensive expertise and experience as a Shiatsu Healer, specializing in the energy of food and Traditional Chinese Medicine together with my skills as an Internationally trained facilitator to personally support people who want to make positive, healthy change in their lives.
Shiatsu & Conscious Cooking is an easy system of mindful eating which addresses the causes not just the symptoms; Cutting out quick diets & food fixes replacing them with vitality and self love.
It looks at the body as a holistic system, taking into account emotional, mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease.
Joanne's honest, practical holistic approach empowered me to make changes that will enable me to take responsibility and control of why how and when I eat. I am a work in progress. This is going to take me a while to develop new habits.— Trina
The Programme is set at your own pace. Once you sign up, the course is yours for as long as you want. The lessons are sent to you so you can watch them together with the recipe videos wherever, whenever and as many times as you want. This is a course you can do in your pyjamas.
Access to the the Programme includes
- 3 Live Lessons, covering detoxing the liver, strengthening large intestine, stabalyzing the body with Kidney health, alcalyzing the body, what foods to eat and what foods to avoid - these are available after the class to watch again and again. Powerpoint presentation also available following the live lesson
- Over 20 videos covering delicious, healthy recipes - all on video - its as easy as watching the tv
- Video Acupressure points to tap or hold to bring health and well being to your organs.
- Strengthen the Large Intestine and your immune system. Calm the nervous system to that it's not on hyper alert and over sensitised
- Guided meditations that prepare you for deep sleep in which the body begins to heal itself
- Tried and tested tips and techniques to boost metabolism, detox the liver plus calm and improve heart health.
- Personal contact and review of your programme via assessment form and one to one Skype session
- Access to closed Facebook group which provides support through sharing and regular group posting of special extra events and videos.
This interactive course is very different to a self help book that sits alone on your shelf. This course is filled with real people, all on the same path - taking a journey in personal health and well being.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days of commencement of the programme to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.