Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent, and independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play.
~ Henri Matisse
Expressive art is spontaneous art. As adults, we can relearn how to play. Creating spontaneously opens us up new possibilities for creative joy. I invite you to use each prompt as spark for your creative play - not to copy what I have created - but to find new ways to create for yourself. Now let’s play!
What You Will Receive:
"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves."
~ Carl Jung
1. A Daily Prompt: A daily email prompt that invites you to play around with art materials and fun expressive arts "sparks" to get you creating in a myriad of different ways.
2. A Daily Surprise: Each prompt is a surprise so you will have to wait for each one to be released - one prompt a day for 30 days!
3. PDF Download: A PDF of all prompts is available for download at the end of the course.
4. Classroom: Please feel free to post up your expressive art in the classroom. While I may not comment every time you post, I view every post and I am cheering you on to experiment and play!
* Please note: there is no emotional processing directives in this course.
If you need to process your emotions see Expressive Art as Self-Therapy.
Lessons are delivered once a day for 30 days after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom.
It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. There is also a PDF download at the end that includes all course content.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org