Welcome Collage Artists!
One email prompt a day for 30 days! Collage is fun, spontaneous and magical! Spontaneous collage is like an exercise program for your intuition!
Creating Collages Online
This challenge is for you if you like to do collage as a way to deepen into your inner knowing. This 30 day collage challenge is for collage artists of all kinds from beginner to advanced. I used this challenge to explore my intuitive knowing through digital collage.
Would you Like to Create Your Collages Digitally?
You do not have to have magazines to create your collages. If you prefer to create your intuitive collages digitally, I offer examples and instructions HERE.
(Please note: The Freemix app is an older digital collage application that does not always work well but it is so fun to use when it is working! It does go offline sometimes so be sure to save your collages onto your desktop immediately after creating them.)
I have recently learned that iPad and iPhone users can now access the newer app for a small monthly fee. You can beta test the app HERE.
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can also try Bazaart for finding images and FotoDa for blending them. You could also try Art Set 4 for drawing and painting a collage.
Start anytime! The collage challenge is ongoing!
For free downloadable imagery go to https://pixabay.com/
This challenge offers one prompt a day along with a collage example for inspiration. Your collages will look different than mine, and if you do not want to use the prompt suggestion each week, please post up your daily collage in the classroom, or on Facebook. It is always fun to just be spontaneous.
Please post up your collages in the classroom in the comment section, or take them into the Facebook group.
Here is the link to the challenge: https://coursecraft.net/c/discovercollage if you want to share the fun on your blog.
Collage Challenge Guidelines
Create One Intuitive Collage a Day for 30 Days
1) Create an intuitive collage once a day. You can use the daily prompt or use your own imagination and create a spontaneous collage!
2) Post it online once a day on your blog, on the online classroom, or on the public Facebook group.
3) If you want to be more private on FB just post on your own personal FB wall and tag me. Tag me on Facebook at shelleyklammer.
4) Repeat for 30 days
Discover Intuitive Collage is about enjoying the mystery and magic of the collage process. You can start any time!
Your Choice for Posting
Upload your collage in the classroom or onto the Facebook Group. If you prefer to post on Instagram hashtag #30daycollagechallenge and #collageforselfdiscovery. Tag me @shelleyklammer if you want me to follow along.
Choice 1: Follow the 30 Prompts. Name your collage for social media according to the day and theme.
Day 1 - Map
Choice 2: Purely Intuitive. If you want to be utterly spontaneous with your digital or paper collages - name and tag:
Day 1 - (Your Collage Title)
Lessons are delivered once day after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom. It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
Note: Each daily prompt is a surprise - delivered once a day for 30 days!
Do You Love Paper & Magazine Collage?
I have just the video course for you!
Five Benefits of a Daily Collage Practice
1. Intuitive collage bypasses our censoring mind, and surprises us with new information about our inner life.
2. Intuitive collage provides a "symbolic release" of emotions, even if we are not yet conscious of what they are.
3. Intuitive collage expresses the various aspects of our personality in visual form, and this helps us to understand, organize and sort out our "inner landscape" so that we can witness it compassionately.
4. The imagery and colours in an intuitive collage can reveal emotions more powerfully than verbal self-expression. We FEEL imagery on emotional and nonverbal levels.
5. Collage is fun, spontaneous and magical! It is like an exercise program for your intuition and imagination!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. Free prompts are delivered once a day for 30 days!