"No matter what condition your life is in, healthy boundaries will improve it."
Whether you struggle with general anxiety or chronic fatigue, strained relationships, self-doubt, or troubled finances, the solution always begins with HEALTHY BOUNDARIES.
This isn't a sales pitch.
It's a testimony of my own experience.
Like most people, I assumed boundaries were all about saying NO and standing up for myself.
I didn't realize that there were other types of boundaries—the kind you create on the inside.
This gap in my education cost me dearly.
Is It Costing You Too?
See if anything on this list rings true:
- you often feel confused about what your responsibilities are and end up over-extending yourself
- you swallow feelings of anger and resentment in order to keep the peace
- you eat to relieve feelings of overwhelm and anxiety
- you have a hard time saying no without feeling guilty
- you're often sick and suspect that it's your body's way of giving you a legitimate excuse to get out doing something you truly don’t want to do
- you feel burned out
- you find it agonizing to tell others how you really feel or what you really want
- people often take advantage of you because you're so . . . nice
- you try to be kind, but find yourself suddenly exploding, shocking everyone around you
- you only feel okay with yourself if you're making others happy
- you often feel controlled by your to-do list
- you're filled with self-doubt and find yourself turning to others for their opinions and advice because you really don't trust yourself
- you have a hard time setting limits with things like spending, drinking or eating
- people don't seem to hear your "no"
- you worry a lot and often feel a great deal of anxiety
Or Is It The Other Way Around?
- you have a hard time taking no for an answer
- you're afraid of losing people, so you try to control them
- you feel possessive of your loved ones, and feel jealous if they get too close to others
- you speak and act for the people closest to you . . .
"We’re going now"
"You’re not wearing that"
"You’ve had enough"
"You won’t like that"
- you only feel safe if you're the one calling the shots
- you believe your way is the right way
- you assume you know what's best for the ones you're closest to
- you have difficulty allowing your children to make their own choices about their lives
- you feel rejected if people don't take your advice and pressure them into doing it your way
- deep down, you're terrified of being alone
- you use anger or drama to get your way or to keep people close to you
- you plan for others without including them or caring about their preferences
- you withdraw love and affection from those you care about as a form of punishment for not doing what you want
If Any Bells Went Off, This Course Will Help!
If you're like me, you may have recognized parts of yourself in both of the categories above. That's perfectly normal. Most of us were raised in families who were caught up in a dysfunctional game of compliance and control—and as a result, we learned unhealthy ways of interacting with ourselves and others.
I want to change this!
Boundaries: Creating The Container of You is an informational eCourse that will help you develop an authentic relationship with yourself so you won't have to rely on unhealthy defences and strategies to get your needs met.
I think you'll like it because:
- It cuts through the confusion of boundary definitions by breaking them down into categories (and types) so you can better understand what they are.
- It will help you recognize and release poor boundary habits developed in childhood.
- It's self-paced and evergreen. Once you enrol, you'll have immediate access to the course material and it's yours as long as the platform (CourseCraft) exists.
- It's contemplative, rather than regimented.
- no quizzes
- no forms
- no questionnaires
- no summaries
- no required homework (other than my encouragement to start practicing what you learn by taking small turtle steps that feel good to you.)
- no deadlines
- no pressure
You Can Do This Your Way!
If you want to, you can binge (Netflix style) and finish this course in a day.
(Although it would take a good eight to ten hours and you'd probably forget most of it by morning.)
Or, you could take your time, going module by module in a deeper, more explorative way.
You might decide to read the whole thing all at once so you can get a feel for the material, before going back to the lessons that captured your attention.
It's all up to you.
I created this course to raise awareness and provide meaningful information about the different types of boundaries so you can use them to improve every aspect of your life.
Once it's yours, you get to decide how to approach it.
What You'll Get
- Online Access to 9 Modules Containing a Combined Total of 21 Lessons (plus a bonus!)
- Downloadable PDF Help-sheets & Support Material
- Personal Videos from Me to Support Your Learning
- An Audio Recording that will lead you through a grounding exercise and help you set up an Energetic Boundary
- Personal Examples From My Own Life
- Tips From My Teachers and Boundary Mentors
- Techniques, Tools, & Scripts to Get You Started
- A Resource Section Filled With Links to Books, Articles, Blogs, & Videos
- Free Access to a Private Facebook Group where I post videos and answer questions in response to group interaction.
How You'll Benefit
Boundaries help you develop an authentic sense of worth while also helping you communicate that worth to others in a healthy manner.
The benefits of this will spill over into every area of your life.
- more ease and intimacy in your close relationships
- personal resilience & improved health
- more time and energy (and money!) for the things you care about
- healthier professional relationships
- less overwhelm & worry
- greater self-awareness
- a deeper connection to your own personal values
- an authentic sense of self-trust
- less overwhelm
- greater clarity
- less self-doubt & more confidence
- increased psychological flexibility and greater freedom
- an ability to foster trust and security for yourself and others
And the bonus is, you don't have to control the behaviour of others to get there!
What You'll Learn
How to set healthy emotional boundaries.
- so you can contain your feelings without repressing them
- so you can manage and express your emotions in an appropriate way
- so you can create more intimacy and closeness in your life
- so you can practice empathy without burn-out
How to set healthy energetic boundaries.
- so you can establish a sense of security and trust
- so you can unplug from the negative energy of others
- so you can protect your energy levels and overall health
How to set healthy mental boundaries.
- so you can stay in your own business
- so you can manage fear and worry
- so you can monitor your inner dialogue
- so you can protect your inner peace
And There's More!
You'll also learn:
- What healthy boundaries are (and aren't)
- Why you can't have intimacy without healthy boundaries
- How to set kind boundaries with others
- How to set limits without guilt and shame
- How to communicate your needs respectfully and effectively
- How to deal with difficult people
- What grounding really is and why it's so important
- Why non-verbal communication can speak louder than words
I have thought several times that I would pay three times what I paid for this course it has been that helpful, but I must tell you that Lesson 17 is priceless! I look forward to finishing this course and then beginning it all over again. Thank you so much Kelli!— Sarah McKinnon, Chicago IL
I wanted to say that I am currently enrolled in Kelli Younglove's Boundary Course & I love it. It has helped me so much.
For one thing, it was amazing for me to find out someone else has gone through exactly what I have when it comes to setting boundaries.
Kelli offers do-able life changing strategies to honour yourself & not give in to saying yes when you really want to say no.
You do lessons at your own pace & can do any lesson as many times as you want.
Kelli is great!!— Cathy Wood, Ithaca New York
I Hope You'll Take The Journey With Me.
Learning about Boundaries (both the inner and outer kind) will help you grow into a strong, emotionally healthy adult who can show up authentically for yourself and others.
And you won't have to leave your light-hearted, fun-loving self behind in the process.
Hi, I'm Kelli Younglove, a certified Martha Beck Coach, a Consciousness Coach, and a recovering People Pleaser. I've spent over a decade learning about healthy boundaries
and have worked hard to develop an inner core of self-confidence and worth so I don't have to rely on the approval of others to feel worthy of love.
I know how essential internal boundaries are for emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing—and I love helping people develop the inner structures that will enable them to shine their light into the world in an authentic, powerful way. You can read more about my coaching style here.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
For as long as the CourseCraft platform exists. Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to all the course modules, which is a LOT of material to process. I know you'll want to go through it several times to fully integrate the information and I've made sure you'll have the time to do that.
I don't have a PayPal account. Will this be a problem?
Not at all! You don't need to have a Paypal account to use Paypal. When you click on the Paypal button you still have the option to use your credit card or debit card. Just ignore the PayPal section and click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
What's your refund policy?
If you're truly unhappy with the course material, please contact me within 30 days of your purchase date and I'll refund 100% of your money. I offer this with confidence because I know the value of this course is worth SO much more than its price tag. Before I knew about boundaries, I caused a great deal of confusion and hurt in my relationships. I spent a lot of time and money trying to cure my illnesses, anxiety, and stress when these were just symptoms of a deeper problem. The information in this course is the same information that helped me heal my issues and change my life. I'm confident that you'll get more than your money's worth. And if you don't? Then yes, you have 30 days to reach out for a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be so happy to answer any questions you might have. Just send me an email at email@example.com. I usually get back within 1 - 2 days.