IGNITE THE MORAL COMPASS MINI E-COURSE
- Are you Tired of struggling with Ignorant young adults who cause Devastation because they lack understanding the Power of Choice?
- I invite you to invest in the Elevation Dramatic Literary Intervention Program. It is designed to help young adults become Productive Citizens in Society, Ignite Their Moral Compass, and Awaken Them from their Emotionally Comatose State of Being. Especially designed for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. This E-Course deals with Alcohol Abuse.
- In this E-Course young adults will examine the importance of understanding the Power of Choice. The play FRAGRANCE provides them with a strong sense of knowing that every action has a consequence.
- FRAGRANCE is a dramatic play that tells the story of Veronica Wayne and her High School friends. They must deal with the emotional residue left behind after a tragic accident leaves them devastated.
- Drunk Driving Fatalities – National Statistics - In 2017, the rate of alcohol-impaired driving fatalities per 100,000 population was 3.4, representing a 63% decrease since 1982, when record-keeping began, and a 46% decrease since the inception of The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility in 1991.
- Alcohol-impaired driving fatalities accounted for 29% of the total vehicle traffic fatalities in 2017. Between 1991 and 2017, the rate of drunk driving fatalities per 100,000 population has decreased 46% nationally, and 68% among those under 21. These statistics and others are positive indicators of the gains being made to fight drunk driving.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 37,133 people died in traffic crashes in 2017 in the United States (latest figures available), including an estimated 10,874 people who were killed in drunk driving crashes involving a driver with an illegal BAC (.08 or greater). Among the people killed in these drunk driving crashes, 68% (7,368) were in crashes in which at least one driver in the crash had a BAC of .15 or higher.
- "Self-Control is strength; right thought is mastery and calmness is power." James Allen
- "We all have choices to make on a daily basis, and the sum total of these choices defines our station in life. Our choices determine if we are a part of society's ills or an instrument in the solutions that will help make the world a better place in which to live." Don Green
- As a result of my provocative educational plays and raising consciousness e-courses I help Alleviate Stupidity and Ignorance. My plays assist in helping Young Adults understand the Power of Choice. What High School Campuses do you know that are looking for this type of artistic mentoring life coaching help?
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this Author an Expert?
Phyllis Helene, the author and creator of this course is a Certified Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner Coach, MFA-Creative Writing Graduate and a Crisis Dramatist. (review her profile at yourtango.com.)
What if I'm not happy with the course?
Well, I would be sad. Since this is a digital course, There are no refunds, that's why a gift similar to the course is offered so you can browse before you make the decision to buy.
Why was this course created?
This course was created to help young adults recognize the Power of Choice.
What's included in the course?
'Fragrance' E-play, Seven Modules and Audio Interviews.
What are the name of the Modules?
- Establishing Disciplines
- Becoming A Productive Citizen
- Questioning the Power of Choice
- Your Inner Thoughts
- **Audio Interviews: What Makes You Great and The Power of One
What materials do I need?
You need the 'Fragrance' E-Play and access to a computer.
Who is this course for?
This course is for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
How long does this course take?
You may go at your own pace. If this course is administered by your Instructor the time frame will be at their discretion.
Why is the 'Ignite the Moral Compass' course important?
This E-Course is important because according to the Center for Disease Control, teens in the United States ages 16-19 were killed and 221,313 were treated in emergency departments for injuries suffered in motor vehicle crashes in 2014. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2015, an estimated 10,625 were killed in drunk driving crashes.
How can this E-Course help me?
This course can help you recognize the significance of your 'Choice Power', as you read about the characters, you can let their experiences on stage resonate within while you observe the character's choices. Focus on the scenes that strike you and be aware of the images and moments that grab your attention. This course can help you raise your consciousness.
What happens after I complete this course?
After this course, you use what you have learned to make better choices and to help your peers. The instructor issuing this course may ask you to do additional work, that is at the discretion of the instructor.
Why is a play a part of this course?
The play 'FRAGRANCE' is used as the catalyst to help readers and viewers who engage in reckless recreational drinking or know people that participate in reckless drinking; experience through theater, the visual pain that drinking and driving causes in families, communities and friendships. A dramatic play such as 'FRAGRANCE' awards you the opportunity to observe the chaos on stage and witness the characters lives be turned upside down. Hopefully you will take a sigh of relief because the life crisis is happening on stage and not in real life. If you have already experienced a drinking and driving nightmare and you made it out alive, then let this play be a reminder of how lucky you were that time.