Campaigntrack is set up for all major Australian and New Zealand publishers, and the local ones as well.
Page planner dashboard is utilised for managing advertising bookings, layouts and artwork approval to your preferred newspaper or magazine.
This quick 30 minute course provides all the information on the features and functions available for single and multi page advertising and magazine layouts + step by step guides. Especially beneficial for Campaigntrack clients who self manage their own publications.
Learn how easy it is to plan ads, submit booking forms and create and supply hi-resolution press ready artwork!
For the best learning experience
- Log in to Campaigntrack if you already have a username and password set up to help with the step by step lessons.
- Complete each lesson and answer the quiz at the end of the modules.
- Click on the links throughout the course to learn more about products and services integrated with Campaigntrack.
- Some images may be difficult to read at preview size - right click your mouse to open larger image in a new tab.
- Complete course bundle to qualify for a certification certificate.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled, you'll have access to the course for as long as you need. Learn at your own pace!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I receive a certificate upon completion?
Only if you complete as part of the bundled course.
Will i be notified if new courses become available?
Opt into the mailing list when signing up to receive news, updates and notifications