Indian Cuisine evokes Mystery, Magic and Romance
There has been a growing popularity and desire for Indian food, not just for its magical flavors, but more importantly for the innumerable health benefits it brings to one’s mind and body.
Due to several requests and a high demand to offer my "in-person” classes online, I am so excited to announce the first of my series of Online Indian Cooking Classes. Like I always say – You are what you eat. So make the right food choices and you will thank yourself.
Take your first step into Ayesha’s Kitchen as you start your online track to creating quick, easy, healthy and delicious Indian meals. Ayesha's Online Cooking Classes are perfect for people who want to learn new skills and/or spice things up in the kitchen without leaving the house.
Purchase this package to get a step by step procedure of every single recipe made separately, as well as feel the energy and excitement from Ayesha as she teaches all 6 dishes concurrently. Learn Indian cuisine at a whole new level as Ayesha teaches you the fundamentals of herbs and spices, and their health benefits/ techniques to create a well-balanced meal to make you feel energized!
Why Take Ayesha's Online Indian Cooking Classes?
Ayesha’s energy is contagious and her cooking style is quick, easy and simple to follow. By the time you are done with this online class, you will feel empowered to cook regardless of your skill level (beginners – advanced).
- Rated #1 by the Miami New Times
- Tested and proven recipes
- Lots of tips and techniques
- Emphasis is firmly on freshness
- Conscious of healthy eating and lifestyle habits
- Shows you the right blend of spices ground fresh in class giving unique character to each dish
What you will get?
- Bundled Package consisting of 8 streaming HD video lessons:
- Introduction to Spices and their natural medicinal health benefits
- Six individual dishes with recipes (Chicken Vindaloo, Butternut Squash Veg, Basmati Pilaf, Kidney Bean & Veg Salad, Carrot Fudge and Masala Chai)
- One concurrent video (cook all 6 dishes concurrently to be efficient with time management)