The Unafraid and Fifty 5-week video series was created for pre/post 50-year old women who want to step into a whole new way of doing life. This specialty video and online course is designed to push you down your yellow brick road. Dorothy wasn't the only woman who needed to go down that road! In this course, there won't be any long boring lectures, text-filled chapters or old-fashion power-point slides. The most important message to women throughout this course is...
"it's not over until it's over!"
You'll be empowered with energizing videos, practical challenges and a downloadable lesson for each video that'll shake up the real you on the inside. The old path was for then - we need something new for NOW! You'll be awakened to what's really important in your life.
DON'T YOU WANT THAT?
You'll be empowered to exercise a whole new way of thinking, believing, behaving, embracing and loving yourself. Each video and lesson will get you excited about something new and push you off that stump so you can participate in your NOW moment!
I understand what it's like to be in this special place. It was a journey for me when I approached 50. I thought if I felt this way, then I'm sure other women feel the same way.
As you prepare to view the series, there are 3 things I need you to do:
- Be open to receive new information;
- Don't over-analyze it;
- Just listen, learn and be willing and obedient to receive change. That's the most important advice I can give you as you watch each video series.
Who is this series for:
If you're in your 40's, 50's or beyond, you certainly need a compass to map out the second phase of your life. This course is for you if:
- You want to make small changes in your life;
- You want to increase life satisfaction;
- You feel that you need to get mentally organized and back on track;
- You want to establish your life "why."
- The woman who may be stuck and need an internal revival;
- The woman who desires to take control of her situation and design her destiny.
Week 1 - When "Suddenlies" Happen
Week 2 - This isn't Kansas!
Week 3 - Settling In
Week 4 - How Tough are You?
Week 5 - There's No Place Like Home
Each video has a lesson worksheet that you can complete on your own. It will help you to identify where you are currently, your blockages, and gaps and what you need to concentrate on to get where you want to be.
How Will the Unafraid and Fifty Video Series work?
- This video series can be accessed and received through a password protected online site once you establish a password. The host professional platform that I use is called Coursecraft. After you sign-up and make payment, you'll receive on your first day a video series. In addition, an downloadable action item is available to promote action on your part. The goal is to awaken your need for change. You are responsible for your change and development and your completion is dependent on your time and availability. However, I would encourage you to thrust yourself into this - because YOU are the key denominator in changing your life;
- If additional coaching is requested, feel free to reach out to me to start that process.
About the Instructor:
Janice McMillian is a Certified Life Coach Trainer based in Wheaton, Md. She has twenty-five years of human resources management experience in the Federal government where she had responsibility for staffing, recruitment and career development. She offers insight, coaching and other life development tools that are sure to enhance the life of the woman in her second phase in life. She is at her best when she is able to see individuals fully engaged in what makes their heart smile - and that's living in their purpose filled with passion. She is an author of four inspirational books, one of which is "Unafraid and Fifty: Pushing the Reset Button on Your Life". She's a engaging speaker and encourager who takes advantage of any opportunity to inspire others to live according to their true DNA code.
You can learn more about products and services that Janice offers at: