You may mythically believe that you have to be a black belt in courage or a Navy Seal in the workplace to lead courageously. Realistically, we all have the same access to courage. It isn't just limited to an elite few.
But what separates the good leaders from the great ones is their ability to develop their own courage muscle. This means thinking differently and doing things different. We'll teach you how to "Swim with the Sharks" in this course just by providing a handful of really powerful tools and then giving you an opportunity to apply them over and over. Repetition is what builds muscle!
Building Your Courage Muscle
Here are 6 things you'll be able to do differently after taking this course:
1) Increase your threshold for pain
2) Identify your Big Temptation and create a plan to address it
3) Identify the values you hold dear that require action on your part
4) Expand your range of effectiveness and overcome the double bind
5) Use courage strategically, not just boldly.
6) Identify potential minefields when using courage and anticipate them more effectively
This course will be priced at $298, but for the first 100 people that enroll, there is a special price of $248.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, we would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email us within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.